Honestly, I don't know what just happened...

Chapter 10-
After informing my family about mine and Liam's encounter with the Romanians at the field, they conclude that we definitely should do something about it. Their army is getting bigger and we have to do something to stop them.

But they soon see that Liam and I are tired from the jouney and from hunting, so they decide to do something in the morning. Understandably, my parents do not let me and Liam share a room, so we have opposites. I kiss Liam goodnight and we head to bed.

I don't get more than a couple of hours sleep before I wake up, soaked in sweat, but I haven't had any nightmares since I had met Liam.

I settle on the reason that I am too hot in this underground home. So I clamber out of bed, open my door and creep down the corridor to the main room. The floor is ice cold on my feet, which cools me down a bit. The main room is quite cool so I go to sit there for a few minutes.

After taking deep breaths, I rise from the bench, and start to walk across the room, back to the corridor and to my room. As I get to the centre of the room, I hear something behind me. I spin around to see... nothing, just the shadows and the outside, just a few metres away. I resolve in it being outside, so I turn back around and walk slowly, being careful not to make any noise.

Suddenly, an arm grabs me around my waist, and I know it's not one of my brothers scaring me. i notice the other hand of the unknown person try to put a rag to my mouth but I remember my powers. I imagine the man's shirt on fire in my mind and, instantly, it happens. I turn to look at my attacker's face and it's none other than Stefan, the leader of the Romanians.

How did he find me? Before I can answer my own question, I spot a shadow coming towards me at the corner of my eye. I try to make a run for it to the tunnels, but he is faster. This time, I know who this is.

Vladimir grabs me from behind and puts a hand over my mouth to stop me from making noise. I panic, and bite down on his hand, resulting in him pulling his hand away from my mouth. I shout LIAM as loud as I can and I recognise the sudden thump of steps coming from his room. I try to calm myself down;

Liam will be here any second and you will be in his arms before you can say vampire. Unfortunately, my wish doesn't come true. Stefan passes Vladimir the rag and puts it over my mouth, muffling my screams.

My eyelids droop close for a few seconds but I stay awake. When he takes his hand away once again, I scream every person's name I can think of, but I mostly shout Liam. He lifts me over his back and runs to the gate. He closes it behind me just as I spot Liam coming into the main room.

The last thing I remember is blacking out, getting put into a car and looking into my boyfriends eyes, hoping he will save me, and we will see each other again...
_______
Hi everyone and here we are the finally chapter of the story, I really hope you've all enjoyed reading this because me and my friend have loved writing it.
This time guys please comment and let us know you've thought and maybe just maybe there might be a book 2 on the way.
You'll have to keep a look out for updates to this book for any information on a possible book two. Adios readers and I hope to see you all soon.