Introduction

Hunk plus heiress equals beautiful disaster.

Everyone knows that Izzy Nacino, the beautiful but quirky, crazy, spoiled sweetheart of Towdee, has a mind of her own. So when her father calls to say her life is in danger, it's no surprise that she refuses to have a bodyguard. However, the agent that her father sends isn't just any bodyguard.

Hugh Grayson has spent his life climbing to the top of his job. So no matter how much of a brat Izzy tries to be, he's not gonna let her take him down this late in the game. However, he doesn't know she would take away his breath or his heart until she does.

What's a bodyguard to do when the only way to keep his boss' daughter safe is to act like a hellion himself? What's an heiress to do when the guy she has to tolerate becomes the man she loves? What happens when a small-town sweetheart meets her bodyguard?

Author's Note

In my defense, I wrote this when I was seventeen and very new to writing long-format stories. ^u^ Cliché romances with wacky, unrealistic plots were rampant back then, not to mention popular. A few scenes and many grammatical errors were tweaked after rediscovering the original manuscript, but the plot remains untouched.

In the end, I figured, why not just embrace the wackiness? It works for Good Guy, after all. So without further ado, I present to you (what I literally consider a) Beautiful Disaster.

Happy reading!

Update Schedule

Every Saturday and Sunday, starting June 26, 2021.

Images & Disclaimer

Isadore 'Izzy' Nacino

Hugh Grayson

Hugh Grayson

These images were made through a nifty AI face generator at generated.photos. I've added an external link to the website below for anyone who wants to try it. This story is a work of fiction. Characters, places and events are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, places and events is purely coincidental.