Part 1: Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Blair smile, "How much you have grown!" Severus stares at her firmly.

"I am not going to disappear no matter how hard you stare at me,"

He scoffs, "I was not seeing thing or am I still having a nightmare," Blair puts her hand on her chest as if hurt, "Nightmare! How cruel! I am but a dream and joy to have," she says in a accent.
He rolls his eyes, "Drop it. You don't sound like us and never will,"
Blair sighs, "Yes, but I will stand out if I do and I am suppose to be playing the role of Minerva's niece," says Blair in a soft, calming voice. That resonates deeply within a person giving them a sense of calmness.

Severus shoulders gives away his change and how he relaxes his stance which don't quiete reach his face.

"What's the point of all of that? why are you even here?"

Blair raises an eyebrow, "My presence here is not harming no one," Blair crosses her arms, "so why do you get to the point?"

"You are riski-"

"Severus just tell me and don't give me a winded answer,"

He closes his eyes for a moment and reopens them.

"Hogwarts is not safe,"

"I am not weak and you should know that," she nods toward the castle, "instead of worrying about me you should worry about the students whos magic are currently being limited."

Severus eyes widen, "How?"

Blair gives him a challenging look and he shakes his head, "Do you really have to ask?"
"Just don't get too involve," he says and turns to leave his robe flying behind him like wings.

Warning, warning. Is today the day to be telling me to be careful?  Blair sighs.

*One week later*

Classes have been going on for a week in which Blair spent at least a few minutes in each class before she couldn't take it anymore. By that she means the way the professors are teaching which she didn't like and neither did the magic within the students.

The wands were limiters instead of conductors like they should be she has to bite down her complain. Its also why many students have come to her for help that has been difficult since she has to do it according the way they are taught in school.

Its how she finds herself in the library with books slowly killing her brain. 

"Pri-I mean Blair, what are you doing here?" Hermione asks.

"Attempting to learn the ways of this place teaching,"

"How is that going?"

Blair smiles closing a book and pushing it away, "Horrible. The only decent ones are for potion and herbology. I have not seen anything involving healing and I have not check I have not check any of the divination books yet,"

Hermione takes a seat next to her and ask, "What about transfiguration?"

"What about it?" she questions.

"Are they correct?"

"Well for using it with a wand then yes,"

Hermione narrow her eyes leaning closer and Blair back.

"But you don't use a wand."

Blair nods, "Uhuh,"

"So, how do you do it?"

Blair smacks her lips together and pulls the book back to her.

"I honestly don't use it much," Blair says and softly says a spell. The book changes into a turtle.

"What language was that? It didn't sound like latin,"

"It was Gaulish and I honestly could have said it in English, but it wouldn't have held the same power," Blair says and turn the turtle back to a book.

"Oh and one more question,"

Blair nods.

"Why does your magic makes soft humming and fills the area with a sweet scent like I was in a field surrounded by flowers, but it also has earthiness to it almost ancient,"

Blair eyes widen and her face pales, a normal person can't know that.

"That's the signature of my magic..." she lowers her gaze.

Hermione frowns and places a hand on Blair's arm, "Is that bad?" Blair shakes her head and grabs Hermione's hand from her arm, "You just identify my magic which is something not many can do and sometimes even rare to see it. If you can do that then I wouldn't me the only whos magic you sense and it can be overwhelming,"

Hermione turns away and pulls her hand away from Blair. She stands up and nervously excuses herself.

Blair shoulders slump, Great. I just had to scare her.