Part 3: Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

"B-blair...."

Her hands move to her head as she shakes it. Severus grabs Narcissa and pulls her to the side as a blast of magic makes a hole right were Narcissa's head would have been.

"B-blair...I am sorry," says Bellatrix tears running down her face that Severus has to tighten his hold on Narcissa stopping her from  going to Bellatrix side.

"Severus,"

But he doesn't look at her and keeps his gaze on Bellatrix, "Blair has returned and is waiting for you,"
Severus doesn't even wait for a respond and leaves follow by Narcissa.
"Was it a good idea to tell her that?"
"Maybe or maybe not. But that will be something you have to deal with," says Severus.
Narcissa stops, "Severus, who's side are you on?"
Severus presses his lips together in deep thought when an image of Blair cross his mind and he smiles.
"Right now the one who I don't want to anger is Blair so I think I side with her,"
"Blair... is she really the best choice?"
Severus closes his eyes, "By how things are going being by her might help avoid being part of an unnecessary war that is sure to come."
Narcissa stays silent unable to deny his words.
"I will do my best to help my sister,"
Severus nods and reopen his eyes, "I hope so or else we are all doom." he says and walks away.

*With Blair, Hermione and Harry*

Blair smiles as the two children hide behind her and a wide eyed Caspian watching a smoking Minerva.

"You said you were going to a walk,"

"I did go on a walk,"

Minerva gaze shift to Harry who hides, "So, on your walk you casually saw Mr. Potter and told him to come along,"

Blair nods and Minerva's eye twitches.

"Do you think I was born yesterday!!"
Blair hums, "Well if you compare it to me,"
Minerva glares at her who shrugs.
"He needed help because of his-"
Minerva raises a hand stopping Hermione, "I am aware how bad they are and before you ask why was he put there is because of Dumbledore. Also the same reason that he has to return there,"
"But why?!" Hermione says.
Harry puts a hand on her shoulder, "Hermione is okay,"
She shakes her head, "It is not alright,"
"It's because he is being monitor, right?" Blair asks and Minerva nods.
"There are wards around that house and if you don't return Dumbledore will know. I can't assure you that it will be good,"
"If that is all why not fool the wards," Blair suggest.
Minerva crosses her arms, "How on earth do you plan on doing that?"
Blair smiles, "The wards follows him, but more specifically his blood so why not switch it with someone that has similar blood. Like you said unless he leaves for a whole day the wards will stay quiet meaning Dumbledore doesn't keep a constant eye on it,"
"Then who?"
Blair glances at Harry, "Who stays longer in the home? Your cousin or aunt?"
"Aunt," Harry quickly says.
"See there you have it and now if you excuse me. I have to do prepare for a ceremony," Blair says before leaving.
"You are unbelievable!" Minerva scolds after Blair.
Harry glances at Hermione, "Are they always like that?"
Hermione smiles, "Somewhat and no matter how professor McGonagall denies she will always do what Blair says,"
"But why?"
"I think that is something we might learn during the ceremony tomorrow."