Shubh Aarambh

It's winter In Chandigarh about eight in the morning and there was still some time before the sun would shine, making its presence feel very strong. The Saberwal Household was rather quiet at this hour which was highly unexpected, because usually by this hour Anokhi would have made the whole family know that it is time to start a new day by singing Aarti in her beautiful voice.

In a certain room upstairs two love birds were sleeping peacefully in each other arms after a blissful night. Shaurya opened his eyes to find Anokhi in a deep sleep. He feels blessed to have anokhi in his life he thanks his Ashta Maa everyday because of her Anokhi came into his life.It had been a 4 long weeks since Shaurya and Anokhi got to spend quality time together in between SIAC ,and Family they barely got time to spend some, Shaurya had gone to Patiala at the new campus for the past week to finish that last bit of work before its grand opening. Anokhi had been busy with her master degree and teaching and also organizing the SIAC fest. when he came back he surprisingly found the whole family had gone to for a relatives wedding leaving shaurya and Anokhi all alone giving both of them the opportunity to create a romantic environment. Shaurya had planned a surprise dinner at a restaurant, but when he got home he got a big surprise. Their room was decorated in rose petals and candles. In the corner he spotted Anokhi,in a white saree looking angelic he just stood there staring at her. As she came closer and closer she could hear Shaurya's heartbeat she came closer and wrapped her arms around him pressing her cheeks against his chest " kitne dino ke baad ajj phir se tumhare saath aise so sakti ho." His breath got stuck in his throat ... no dream, no imagination, could do her justice.

His face had broke into a mischievous smile as he looked down and hooked his finger under her chin to make her look up "so sakti ho?" "Madam ajj tumhe sone kaun dega" she bit her lip... and he saw it, before she could reply he captured her lips, pushing her to the bed, his hands moving down her shoulders. She sat up to catch her breath. His eyes remained on not being able to look at him, she pulled a pillow over herself he smiled Understanding her shyness even after three years of being married she still blushes at his touch. He got up leaving anokhi confused he had gotten up and turned the light off and blew all the candles while maintaining eye contact. He came closer and wrapped her arms around her falling in bed he whispered in her ear " I Love You" she blushed and and wrapped her arms around his neck replying " I love you too Shaurya" his name out of her mouth is music to his ears. He slowly kisses her and both enter in a passionate night full of love.

Shaurya came out of the flashback of the previous night he looked at the time and it was eight in the morning which was shocking cuz is always up at seven " Anokhi Anokhi Jaan utho aanth bajhe hai" she still did not respond he checked to see if she had a fever but she was okay so he decided to let her sleep since she has had no time to rest and as he got up and began to clean the room,got dressed and went down stairs quietly.

As he came downstairs he watches his family running around crazy yelling and shouting. Gayatri chachi, Kanchan, Astha maa were so busy in the kitchen cooking breakfast Bebo and Kitty came yelling as they made there way to the dining table "maa! Bhabhi! hamaara naashta kahaan hai hamen collage jaane mein der ho rahee ha!" Shaan Papa was running around looking for his file "Astha mere blue file kahaan hai jisamen Patiala Capmus ke opening guest list hai mujhe mil nahi rahi."

"shaan, mujhe nahin pata aap use dhoondo

ham sab ko der ho chukee hain" Astha exclaimed from the kitchen. Alok chachu passed shaurya talking to a trustee " hum naye campus mein mein busy hain aur phir aglee mahine second year's ke exmas hai hum ni hum nahin aa sakate.

Shaurya couldnt take it anymore and yelled on top of his lungs "sab chup ho jao app sab kyon chilla rahe ho!"

eveyone went silent to where you could here the grandfather clock, but that lasted very short and everyone started talking at once which made Tej and Devi come running out of there room. This was the first time the Saberwal household was so loud even the neighbors could hear loud and clear.

"kya ho raha hai inta shor kyun hai" Tej said in a stern voice. "Ha shaurya beta kya hua sab theek hai na" Badi maa asked in a concerned tone shaurya said "mujhe nahin pata badi maa ki ye log kyon chila raha hai kab se poochhane ki koshi kar rah ho mein" said putting his hands in his head frustrated.

"Aree bhai kya hai kyun inta shor hai" he exclaimed while walking with Devi and Shaurya before any one could open their mouths he said " koi kuch nahi bolega Astha tum bole bhaat kya hai"

Baisab voh hua ye ki ajj hum sab ko uthne me late ho gaya kyun subha tho Anokhi ke aarti se ho thi hai per ajj voh nahi uthi...before she could finish her sentence Devi looked at shaurya stood up and asked "uske tabiyat tho thik hai naa!" everyone snickered knowing Badi maa has grown a soft corner for Anokhi even though she does not show it or show it.

Before shaurya could answer the question Ashta got concerned and said "Anokhi kabhee der nahin karatee hai vah time par uthatee ja thi hai kya voh beemaar hai kya bukhaar hai use." Gayatri asked tense tone " bhabi mujhe lagtha hai doctor ko bulaana chaahie"

haa yeh sai hai bulo doctor ko!" said badi maa

Shaurya was just speechless and started laughing hysterically holding his stomach

"Shauryaa Bhayyia ! app ko kya hua" asked Kanchan

While laughing he comes between Badi Maa and Ashta Maa and puts his arms around them and looks at gayatri and says "aree mere ghar ki mother Indiao shant shant Anokhi bilkul theek hai voh bus kal sone mein der hogi iseelie voh abhi be so reh hai" Asha pulls his ear and says yeh bhaat phele kyon nai kahi."

"AHH!! Maa dard mujhe dard ho raha hai..app..a aap.. logon ne mujhe bole nahin dia" said shaurya

"Mujhe bolne nahin dia" Ashta said mockingly " chalo ab nashtha karlo phele hi der hogi sab ko" said smiling everyone sat down at in there seat and started eating when Kanchan whispered in shaurya's ear "Shauryaa Bhayyia ! sone mein der hogi yaa kuch aur bhaat hai. Shut up Kanchan ! this was heard by Bebo and Kitty they too joined in on the teasing Bebo said " Haan kal tho ghar mein koi nahi tha" Kitty joined and said " lag tha hai bhai ne mauke pe chauka maar hai" all three laughed leaving Shaurya blushing "yeh kya laga rakha hai flims dekhna kaam karo and tum dono" said pointing at Bebo and Kitty jaldi chalo lecture miss nahi hone chaye"

"Okay bhaiya" said both

Tej Saberwal had sat quietly observing everything. He was asking Devi earlier that morning why she woke him up late; she responded that Anokhi didnt sing aarti and she lost track of time. Tej was disappointed that in the past three years he has gotten in a habit of listening to aarti and Ramyan chaupai that his day feels incomplete without it. He still cannot figure out how Anokhi manages to take care of home and career. When she came he was set to make her a housewife, but instead she ended up changing him. how one little girl who came into his family's life was able to shake the foundation that with out her the whole family was lost. He never told anyone but Anokhi is the daughter he wished he had.

"Bhaisaab chaale" came out of his thoughts when he heard alok's voice.

"Haa chalo" Shaan, alok, shaurya, and he were about when he turned around and said "sun Devi" Devi turned and and looked at him and said " ji "

He hesitated a bit but finally got the words out " Anokhi ko Khaan kila dena yaad se or use se koi be kaam kare ne maat de dena'"

"Ji app tho asie bol re hai ke hum app ke ghar ke bahu ko bhooka or kaam kara ke mare dalege" said Devi smiling Tej gave a death glare and walked right out.

Shaurya, Shaan, and Aastha looked at each other and were surprised at Tej 2.0 and the then looked at the whole family there was a pin drop silence and every brust out laughing.

Before leaving he looked at their room and said kya ho tum Anokhi Bha... oops sorry Anokhi Saberwal he laughed and went to SIAC.