Nayi Shuruaat

Shaurya and Anokhi came back holding each other's hand.. They saw the whole family gathered around the garden area laughing and talking... When Babli came running and grabbed Anokhi she asked her "Tu ne Mummyji aur Papaji ko baati yeh baat" Anokhi shook her head no....Babli quickly called Rama... Rama answered the phone... Babli handed the phone to Anokhi on speaker...

Anokhi: " hello mumma" kaise ho aap

Rama:" Anokhi tu ne Babli ke phone se phone kia ... kya hua sab theek hai na" she Exclaimed..hearing this Ramesh came worriedly

Anokhi" Haan mumma Sab Theek hai ...Voh Mumma aap ko kuch batana tha" she said nervously...

Ramesh" he really scared and said " Bache Dar maat joh ha bol de beta"

Rama: Anokhi tu ne Daamdjii ke saath jagda kiya.." ghar mein kuch hua" kitna baar bolo hai aab tu bachi nai hai use ghar ki bahu hai" Ladna mat lekin tu kabi nai sudharna hi nai hai

Anokhi :Mumma aap baat toh suno lo" she looked at Shaurya who shrugged not knowing how to tell the bhalla's that he had got their youngest daughter pregnant... he was actually scared... they were married for crying out loud..

Shaurya : Papaji asi koi baat nahi... voh.. Baat yeh hai ki Anokhi ko kuch hua hai actually honewala ya wali ha.... Actually, mein bhi help ke hai...

Ramesh: Damadji app kay bol raho hum kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha.. Her said confused

He saw the whole family struggling to hide their laughter... When Bebo And Kitty said " yeh log ita kyun sharma rahe hai......Kanchan came and said '' haan yeh loh to aise behave kar rahe ki dono collage ke professor aur student hai aur unse kuch hua hai.....

Babli metally slapped herself ..When she heard Ahir say " eeh Professor humesa mujhe kehte ho na aaj kyu bolti band hogi tumhare.... Shaurya was about to say something when.......Astha came and took the phone and said '' Namaste: Mein Astha bol rahi hoon... Both of Anokhi''s parents replied with "Namaste'' when Rama asked '' kya baat hai ji Anokhi asi kyun Baat kar rahi hai"

Astha just Laughed and said " mubarak ho aap Nani banewali hai.... Anokhi Maa banne wali hai ... "kya yeh toh baat kushi baat hai"... said Rama.. For the next Hour Anokhi and Shaurya got blessings for everyone...

Devi was the happiest but somewhere she had guilty inside of her...cuz of her selfishness Shaurya had to stay was for his mother, even though she gave him all the love it was not comparable to Astha's...She made Anokhi's life miserable every step of the way she tried so hard because she thought Anokhi would take away her Shaurya from her, but instead Anokhi brought everyone closer .. she was so wrong about her... she made her realize all her mistakes, but she was never able bring the words out of her mouth she couldn't apologize because the word sorry was to short. She looked at Tej who looked back at her somewhere he knew what she was feeling because he was going through the same emotions. His family had created this difference between bahu and beti... never realizing that the bahu of his house is someone's beti. He just nodded at her.. She walked up to Anokhi and put her hand on her shoulder.. Anokhi turned and saw Devi with tears in her eye" Badi maa aap theek ho na'' she exclaimed this grabbed families attention...Shaurya came running " Badi maa app ro kyu rahi ho kuch hua hai kya..' he said worriedly.... Badi maa just hugged Anokhi ... Anokhi had no idea what to do. She knew Badi maa had softened towards her but she had never expected such affection from her.. " Mujhe Maaf kardo Anokhi ... Mein ne na jane kya kuch nahi kya .. san bete ke pyar mein aandhi ho ke.. Hamesa tumko dosh deti rahi ... lekin tum ne hamesha iss ghar ke app na samjha.. Band ke rakha... Mein tume charo maaf maagti hon.. Mein ek maa se uska bacha chheen liya...ek pati se uska pyaar...ek bacche se uske maa aur baap... aur toh aur mein tho tum dono ko alag karna chahti... Mein iss ghar mein Gayatri aur Kanchan ke sath bhi bahut bura kiya lekin yeh dono humesa mujhe izzat deti rahe.. Mujhe Maaf kar do ..She said begging her hands...