Jalan

Shaurya Saberwal was sitting next to Anokhi at the doctor's office filled with 4 other pregnant ladies and their husbands... and there were some kids playing in the play area...today was the first time he would be seeing his baby.. He had gotten extra ready today just for that reason he didn't want the baby to feel his dad is a loser. After all, the first impression is the last impression.. Anokhi had a field day laughing at him and she had explained that it was just a sonography.. But still he wanted to be prepared... He was so excited to meet his baby, to be a father, but nervous even though he had his father and bade papa.. The father figure was kinda missing.. His dad had always been drinking and his bade papa had alway been strict... he didn't want to disappoint his child... he looked around and saw the ladies who seemed five, six months pregnant he wondered how they could do it.. Sitting next to him grabbed his attention " Ji myself Mr. Gill...Aap first time papa"... Shaurya nodded his head " oo ji congrats ji congrats ... My self papa baarah times ji..Mr. Gill said.. Sharya could not believe his ears. The man sitting next to him had twelve kids.." Baarah Bacche " Shaurya said coughing.... ooh ji woh kya hai na shaadi ke baad ghar ke bade piche pad gaye pehle kehte the ki marne se pehle pote poti ka moh dhika de..phir kehne lage ke beta hai ab beti bhi karlo... Phir ek aur ek aur ke chakkar mein baarah ho gaye aur bas ukse bad romance ke mother sister hogi" Mr gill said disappointingly.... Sharuya just couldn't believe that a man was complaining about romance while he had twelve kids....Mr.Gill asked him "oo ji aap kya kaam karte ho" Shaurya replied..." woh mein..mein Professor hoon" at this point he was trying to avoid Mr.Gill...When Mr. Gill said "ohh acha app school mein teacher ho...Mera construction ka kaam hai kuch bhi karana ho tho mujhe bata deena ".... " ji nahi mein SIAC HOD hoon aur Thank you" he said getting frustrated he rolled his eyes When Mr Gill Asked another question " woh aap ke misses hain looking at Anokhi thodi choti nahi hai" Shaurya gave him a dirty look and pretended to read a magazine ...Shaurya noticed a lady who was heavily pregnant...had a grumpy look on her face and was managing six kids, 3 were sitting quietly in the chair.. While the last three were in the playroom destroying more than playing in it..he looked back at anokhi and imagined Anokhi and himself with twelve almost thirteen kids.. God no 2 was more the enough he didnt a personal Sabherwal cricket team.

Anokhi was going through a magazine when she saw the nurses staring at her husband giggling and blushing.. They kept eyeing him and blushing.. It was making her mad..she was especially mad at him for looking so hot... she put the magazine down and grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek.. Shaurya who had just gotten over the baarah bacche..when he had gotten another shock when he felt Anokhi's lips on his cheek.. She never did anything like that " kya hua" she just shook her head and put her head on his shoulder... "Mrs. Sabherwal" the nurse called out her name...both got up and went inside.

Anokhi laid on the bed while the doctor was running some tests she asked Shaurya " nervous ho" Shuarya replied " sach kahoon to haan dar lag raha hai" she held his hand. When the doctor came and said apke reports normal hai apko sirf khane ka dhyaan rakh na hoga..mein ne nutrition se baat karli hai woh aap ko sab samjha dengi... ap apne baby ko dekhna chaat ho both nodded their heads.... The doctor put gel on her belly and used the wand to scan belly . She pointed to the screen... and she pointed to the baby " yeh raha apka baby aur yeh hai baby ke heartbeat..." Anokhi looked at Shaurya and started crying that this was their child..it was like magic... The doctor printed out the photos and gave it to them..and left giving the some privacy... " Shaurya yeh humara baby hai" Anokhi said, staring at the picture".... " Thank you.. Thank you so much mein bata nahi sakta ke mein kitna khush hoon...they spent some time in each other's embrace and finally "Shaurya said "Chale mujhe tumhare nutrition se diet plan bhi lena hai" ..... While Shaurya was gone Anokhi was sitting when she heard the same nurses..." arey woh dekh Shaurya Sabherwal woh college ke director ..... tujhe kaise pata.. Arey woh naa mere padosi ki beti usi collage mein jaati hai.... Itna handsome hai na.. Koi bhi ladki uspe.. flat ho jayegi".... Anokhi was burning flames when she herald how dare they talk about her husband like that she was about to gp give them a piece of her mind....Just when Shuarya came out " chale" Anokhi just gave him a dead glare,stomped her foot and walked out.. Shaurya was so confused " Anokhi kya hua hai" he said trying to hold her but she pushed him away.. Their whole way back home she looked out the window and refused to talk to him...