khushi ke pal

"Anokhi! Anokhi!..." She heard her name being called. It was a sunday early in the morning but she refused to wake up...she just wanted to stay in the warm bed and under the big comfy comforter.. Anokhi!! Meri jaan utho" she heard a very sweet manly voice...she knew it was her husband calling her.. the last couple of days Shaurya had become so annoying he would always around her..telling her what to do eat this, eat that, walk like this ,don't walk fast... she had called her sister Babli and told her what's going on who explained that it was just a phase Ahir did the same thing..but this phase was really frustrating.. " Anokhi utho jaan morning walk kya time hoga.." he said, removing the blanket from her face... that did it for her... " Mujhe nahi jana kahi ... sone do na..." she pulled the blanket over her face.... Shaurya knew if he raised his voice she would kick him outside so he asked her sweetly..."meri jaan dekho walk pe jana zaroori hai health ke liye doctor ne kaha hai na..." she had enough " mein ne kaha na mujhe kahi nahi jana tum aur tumhare doctor bhaad mein jao... she said throwing a pillow at him and going back to bed. "Anokhi dekho na plz utho abhi yoga bhi karna hai walk baad.." Anokhi sat up angrily " mein kaha na mujhe sona hai nai yoga karu ghi na walk pe jaungi.. Tum samjhe nai ya samajna nahi chate"... " Anokhi plz main naa tumhare favorite rasgulla leke aaunga.." he knew she craves sweet thing lately so he tried bribing her..her eye sparkled at the sound of rasgulla... " rasgulla okay mein na abhi ready hoke aati hoon". She said excitedly and ran to the bathroom.... " Pagal hain meri biwi lekin bahut cute hai...agar maa itni cute hai to baby kitna cute hoga " he said sitting down on the bed and grinning ear to ear... they got ready and saw Shaan, Astha, Kanchan, Bebo, and Kitty all dressed in their workout clothes.

"Aare ap sab..." asked Shaurya...Shaan replied "Kyun koi problem hai.. Sorry sorry humne tumhe disturb kya...Bhai chalo chalo sab vapas kamre mein" he teased shaurya...he smiled and rolled his eyes "Dad mein aisa kab kaha"

Astha broke both of her boys and said "Shaan... Shaurya hum bus tumhe or Anokhi ko morning walk pe join karne aaye the socha tum dono ko company mil gayi or humare health be ban jaye gi... she explained just then Kanchan notice Anokhi was yawing in the corner having a hard time keeping here eye open and was resting her head on Shaurya's arm when she asked her "aare Anokhi tum ubasiya kyun le rahi ho..Sharya bhaiyya kaya kiya aap ne" she raise her eyebrows..Anokhi looked at her husband and back at Kanchan "Di mujhe to aur sona hai.. Shaurya jabardasti le aaye mujhe mein to aram se so rahi thi"...Astha looked at Shaurya proudly for taking are of his wife but also understood Anokhi's point of view "Anokhi morning walk is very important.. Tumare liye or bacche ke liye bhi" she explained the importance of walking when Bebo interrupted "are aap log kitni baatein karthe ho.." she was getting frustrated when Kitty joined her "haan aagr asia chala raha na to hum sab ko afternoon walk pe jaana padega"....Shaan replied "Haan chalo" all put there on there running shoes..while Shuarya helped Anokhi put on her shoes...she smiled at him at held his hand and both walked behind everyone..Shaurya held Anokhi's hand and kissed it... When they heard Astha's voice "Shaurya Pata hai jab tum mere peth mein the na to mein aur tumhare papa roz hum aise he walk karne aath the'' she said remembering her time when Kanchan got interested to know more information.."Haaye aap dono se na hum sab ko tips lene chahiye"...Kitty heard the conversation and wanted to know more "Choti taiji app log mille kise" when Anokhi asked "Haan maa humne sif aadth kahani suni hai aaj puru suni hai'' Astha looked at Shaan who told her to go ahead "yeh un dino ki baat hai jab sab kuch easy that hum ne college mein miley this..kya din they woh.. Na yeh tum logo ke thara social media, na phone ek baat karne ke liye kitna taraste the" Shaan agreed with her "Haan un dino ki baat hi alag thi.. Mein kitne papad bel hai sirf yeh madam ko mana ne ke liye..." he said laughing...Astha continued the story "mujhe to ye bilkul pasand nahi the.. Sabherwal the.. Or bahot handsome be hi the sari ladkiya in pe marti thi".... Shaan teasingly Wah Noor..at least aap ne mana to ke mein handsome...at that comment shaurya winked at Anokhi ... when Kanchan whispered to Bebo and Kitty..."yeh logo dekh ke mujhe Shaurya bhaiya aur Anokhi ke yaad aa gayi"...Astha agreed .."kuch had tak mein Anokhi jaise thi sif padhi padhi aur padhi..." Anokhi laughed remembering her time as a student. And her life revolved around books until she met Shaurya caught her attention "Anokhi jab hum buzurg honge tab hum na aise hai humari khani suni gye apne bacho ko.." Anokhi laughed at the thought of them being old because she knew that this is the man she wanted to grow old with..