[Chapter 1]: [Arc 1]: A Typical Average Normal Ordinary Day

[Intro: Starts]

[Intro: Ends}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kuoh Town Park]

.

.

.

A teenage boy and girl are currently walking through Kuoh Park together. Their hands holding each other firmly as they approached the Water Fountain.

The sun was setting as the darkness of night started to appear. Issei Hyoudou and Yuuma Amano stopped near the water fountain as Yuuma let go of his hand and ran towards the fountain.

She faced away from him and gazed up at the fountain while Issei could only gaze at her, her hair swaying in the wind.

Issei(Confused): I'm sorry Yuuma, but I don't think I heard you properly. Could you repeat that, please?

Yuuma: I said Issei... *Smiles at him sadistically* Will you die for me?

Issei was now laying on the park ground, blood pouring from his gut, a large hole now in it. He gazed up at the now dark sky, his eyes dulling.

He lifts his hand only to see blood dripping from it

Issei(thinking): Blood...Crimson blood...like her red hair...

The image of a beautiful girl with crimson hair appeared in his mind, but he was slowly losing consciousness. He was dying.

???(Smirking): Oh my~ You don't look so good. That wound looks pretty fatal.

With the strength he had left, Issei looked in front of him to see a very handsome male with brown hair and a beautiful female with red hair gazing at him.

What shocked him was the fact that they both had wings while the male had two horns and a tail with a pointy end.

???: So you were the one who summoned me? Very well...from now on *Smirks* Your life is to protect me, you will die for me and serve me for all eternity...

???: Congratulations Hyoudou. You get to live another day *Sadistic grin* This is going to be fun~

Issei(thinking): Is this it... Is this...how I die?

And with those dying words, Issei Hyoudou could only see darkness all around him.