>>5<<

Vincenzo POV:

I was sitting in my office doing some work when the guard I sent after Allison called. He told me that she is at this Ethan boy house. I hate this little boy. I then called our hacker and ordered him to find everything about him.

Knock knock

"Entra" I said signing on some papers. The door soon opened and revealed my hacker. He gave me the fill and went out.
(Get in)

Ethan Dalton:
17 year. last year of high school.
His dad is a CEO and so is his mom. No siblings.
About:
He take drugs and sell them. The police found out about it when he was selling for kids at his school, and got 6 months in the jail. After he came out he stopped selling but is still on them.
His friends:
Him and his friends cause much trouble. They stell, broke and use stores, markets and a lot other. His friends are all on drugs and have criminal past.
Lucas Cortez 17. Aich Presley 17. Zach Grayson 17. And not long ago Allison Adrin 17. joined.

When I reached her name my fits clinched making me want to kill someone. Or more exact her so called friends. She is literally hanging out with criminals that are on fucking drugs. Does she even know what she is placing herself into?!

"Capo she is at Mani insanguinate" the guard said. What the fuck is she doing at my club. God she really need to get punished. I throw the fill I hand and stood up.

I went to my car and drove off to the club with guards. As I reached I went off and walked inside, soon the alcohol and loud music hit me. My guard came to me and told me where she is.

I looked and saw her at the VIP dancing on top at the perv Ethan. She had a very revealing red dress on that showed all her curves making me want to kill everyone that even glance at her. His hands were around her ass moving it while she was laughing and enjoying it.

After moments he pulled her by her neck and started to kiss her making my blood boil. Without thinking I stormed to where they were and pulled her by her arm making her lose balance.

"What the fuck bro?! Don't touch her!!" The little boy yelled making me punch him. He is dead, I will torture him to death till he beg me to kill him.

"Vincenzo?! What are you doing?" Allison said making me want to spank her very hard. I ordered my men to hit this bastard and warn him to not come near my angel. I grabbed Allison and headed to my office at the club.

"What are you doing?! You can't just go around and kill people.... he is my f-" She yelled struggling to get out of my grip.

"YOUR WHAT?" I yelled pushing her to the wall. She looked me in the eyes while her lipstick was messed making it hard not to kill someone.

"Who the fuck do you think you are by coming and taking me like you fucking own me?!" She yelled making my blood boil.

"You know pretty well who I am little girl so don't taste my patient" I said looking into her blue eyes. She looked me in the eyes and chuckled. God this girl is something else.

"Well you don't fucking own me so get off an-" she couldn't finish because I without thinking pressed my lips at her soft ones. Cazzo. I wanted to taste them so bad and finally.