>>37<<

Allison's POV:

I opened my eyes to see myself hugging someone I really recognize. I looked up at him and he was sleeping. He smells so good I just want to hold him forever.

But it's impossible.

I quietly removed my hand from around him before I tried to stand up. As I was about to rest my back he grabbed my by my arm and pulled my down again making me yawn in pain.

"Let go Vincenzo" I said while he was on top of me. I tried to push him away but he didn't move.

"As I remember it was you that told me to stay last night wasn't it?" He asked in a deep morning voice making me look away.

His leg was between mine holding me in place while his thumb turned my head so I was looking at him. He slowly started to get closer to my face making me have it really warm.

I closed my eyes when I felt his warm lips on my neck sending shiver down my whole body. He knew pretty well where my soft spot was so he was sucking and kissing me there making me have it really hard to keep my moans inside.

"I know you want this" he whispered biting my earlobe.

"N-no" I muttered making him suck my neck again before a moan escaped my mouth making me want to kill myself.

His leg started to move up slowly making my body tense.

"Please Vincenzo...stop" I said between my moans making him chuckle a deep chuckle.

"Your Body is telling me something else piccola" he said making my eyes snap open. This stupid Name.

I quickly pushed my knee up his private area making him groan in pain before I pushed him off me and stood up.

It made me smile though seeing him suffer.

I grabbed my shoes before I walked out and sat down. Someone came and asked if I wanted something and I said to bring me a water.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to fresh up. There were new teeth-brushers there and everything someone could need.

I walked out to see him sitting and looking very angry. I tried as best as possible to hide my smile. I walked over to my place before I sat down looking at him the whole time.

"Are you gonna fire me now?" I asked crossing my legs making his eyes travel them.

"What every you do amor I'll never fire you" he said making me want to kill myself and him.

I rolled my eyes before I grabbed my phone, and saw a text from Díego.

Díego: hello hermosa, I wanted to see if our date is still as planned?

Me: I'm so sorry Díego but I can't today and tomorrow due to work I'm so sorry.

Díego: that's fine hermosa I have things to do today as well, but I'll still take you out when you're free.

Me: thank you for understanding.

I placed my phone down again to see that he was looking at me making me raise my brow and ask a what. He looked away and turned a cigarette on.

He is pissed.

1 hour later:

It was about 8-9 when we landed in NYC. And by now we were heading to one of his penthouses. We didn't really talk to each other's or anything else which honestly I'm happy about.

The car then stopped and the driver came and opened the door before we got out. The weather was cold but not in the same time. I felt goosebumps all over my body.