Bus

"Wha-" he mumbled and looked at it a little while more.

'I mean it's just a weird dream, I guess' he thought to himself, while putting his phone back into his pocket.

He didn't really know what he should do now that he was here.

The area was not only boring in that dream, but also in real life. He just came here to get supplies that he barely needed, nothing else.

He shrugged his shoulders and went back to the bus station, trying to perhaps get somewhere else. Maybe somewhere less boring.

George wanted to look at the bus plan, but as he looked left for a short moment, he saw that the bus was already on the way here.

He took a few steps forward and waited for the bus doors to open.

George stepped in and wanted to take a seat, but the driver suddenly stopped him.

"Do you have a card, or?" he said looking a little confused.

George looked back confused too, but then started searching his purse.

'Why do I even have to pay in MY dream?' he said to himself, not finding anything besides his phone.

"Uhm" he mumbled and scratched his cheek.

The bus driver looked at him and stayed silent for a second.

"Well, it's fine" he said giving him a smile "just make sure to bring it next time then" and turned around again.

George stood there for a second, being grateful that he had at least luck in his OWN dream.

He went a little to the back of the bus and got a seat there.

There weren't many seats taken, because there barely were persons in this bus.

George leaned on the window of the bus with his head, thinking about how strange this dream is.

He yawned.

'Can you even sleep in your dreams?' he put his hand between the window and his head, like a little pillow.

'Let's give it a try, then' he thought and closed his eyes.

He was doozing off fast, close to instantly.

And then...

he woke up again, hearing the beep of his alarm.

With his eyes closed, he reached for it and shut it down again. He left his eyes closed for a little more, then rubbing them again.

George opened his eyes slowely, he was a little colder than before, but it wasn't making him feel uncomfortable yet.

He instantly saw, that he was laying in his bedroom and was kind of glad that it wasn't a bus he woke up in, nor that he still was in that dream.

'Now I just need to fix my heaters' he immediately thought and jumped out of his bed.

He planned trying to fix them himself first, before he would call the other guy. The company was shut today anyways, so why not give it a try.

He could make it better, or it would continue working bad, that's why he thought that he could at least try to handle it himself for now.

But for that, he needed the right tools, which he, of course, didn't have.

George walked to his closet, grabbing the first things he saw out if it.

He changed into the black trousers and light brown hoodie he just got of of his closet and walked into his living room.

He thought about getting something to eat, but he wasn't really feeling hungry right now, not at all. Maybe he'd grab some food afterwards.

George walked out of his home after putting on his favorite jacket and decided to take the bus there, so he'd be faster and wouldn't have need to walk the whole path there.

'Funny that I'm driving to that place after dreaming about it' he walked to the next bus station and waited a couple of minutes for the bus.

Many people were waiting for the bus at his station, that's why both of the doors got opened.

He decided to enter it on the back door of the bus, because people were storming in at the front one.

George sat down at a back seat and pulled out his phone, to pass some time on the ride there.

He arrived fast, at least he thought that it was faster than usual. It felt weird to sit in that bus, because of his dream.

George didn't really mind it though.
He got out of the bus amd walked a few steps, searching for a store to get the tools he needed.

He looked at some store-windows, hoping to find something, but he just saw stuff that wasn't really what he searched for.

Suddenly, his phone beeped in the pocket of his jacket.

~ 782 words