Hopeless

"What's that?" he put some things out of the way to take the shiny thing from the back of the edge without letting things fall to the ground.

As he reached for it and pulled it out to analyze it, he realized what it actually was.

He held it in his hand, grabbing it tighter, not believing what he had just found.

Full in disbelief, he closed his hand to a fist and took some time to let his thoughts clear.

"The... The bracelet?" George opened his hand again, so he could look at the object on the palm of his hand again.

It indeed was looking the same like in his memories...

The smiley, the color and everything else was just like he remembered.

He pulled out a bracelet and held it in Georges direction.

It was silver-blueish and had a smiley hanging on it. It looked kind of funny, because the smiley wasn't even, because of its design.

Clay grabbed his wrist and put it around it, being careful not to hurt him in any way.

How was this possible? That didn't fit in.

George took a few moments to finally realize that everything wasn't adding up.

It shouldn't be possible. It can't be possible.

Why does he have the bracelet?

In this time, right now, he never had met Dream, nor had any kind of contact to him.

So how come that he just found the bracelet that the blonde one gifted him back then?

'It's... It's literally the same' he analyzed everything about it and all of the details were there.

George sat himself back, being fully in his thoughts.

His mind was freaking out right now.

He was still shocked at what had happened minutes ago already.

George's eyes only were focused on the bracelet, being reminded of Dream again.

He thought the whole time travel thing had been awkward already, but this?

The brunette once even considered that he went crazy, because there had been no sign of Dream, but now?

Are the realities connecting themselves now?

'If they really connect... Will I meet him again? I have the bracelet, I have it right here in my arms. It's the same bracelet he gifted me, it's literally the same' his mood was changing constantly.

There was hope, sadness, happiness and a lot of confusion.

Can he do something with that info? Will he travel again, or is he finally able to get Dream here somehow?

There were questions over questions.

And then finally he had an idea.

The brunette put his bracelet on, smiling while doing so.

Even though it was a weak smile, it was honest and not just a mask.

He dragged himself to his phone, unlocking it.

His background was just a plain color, which had been his favorite place before.

George definitely would have Dream as his background, but where should he have gotten any pictures, if he didn't even know him yet?