Weasley's and Malfoy's dont get along!!

"𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮" Ellianna mumbles to herself. She had heard that Weasley's are blood traitors but she knew her family. They would only do that for one reason and that reason would be to not be associated with Malfoy's. She knew Malfoy's were always stuck on the idea of only having pure bloods around them. She needed to stay away from Draco or her brothers would do something about it. They always treated her like she was still a baby. What would happen if she did fall for a pure blood and his name Draco Malfoy. The twins wouldn't accept it and Ron would make it impossible for her. She wouldn't be able to date until she turned eighteen or she could just hide it right? Wrong again. Her family would find out if she did and they would send her away.
     TW// Molly Weasley mother of seven and adoptive mother of Ellianna . I bet you didn't see that coming. Ellianna was adopted when she was a baby. Her biological mother left her. Ellianna was a cause of an affair, her mother was pure blood, she somehow figured that part out. She heard Molly telling the twins and Ron and Ginny not to tell her, she spiraled into a dark place and started cutting that stopped the day Draco Malfoy came into her life and saved her. She doesn't look a lot like them. She has black hair and freckles and she certainly doesn't have curly hair like Molly.
It wasn't long before she found out. Her biological mother didn't want to see her, so she made a vow to never go looking for her anymore.
She loved being a Weasley but sometimes she felt out of place, she felt like the black sheep of the family. Besides being adopted she sometimes got into trouble with the Ministry ever since she found out she was a witch she forgot at times that she couldn't use magic around muggles. One day she forgot and used it on a muggle boy who was teasing Ginny, she just wanted to protect her sister but it ended up with a consequence and almost got her wand taken away by Molly. She got upset thinking they didn't want her anymore but Ginny said "𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦!! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘥𝘰". When she heard Ginny call her sister her heart skipped it was the first time she felt like she belong that was til she got sorted into Slytherin.
" 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦" Ellianna thought as she went up to the sorting hat. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯?" The sorting hat replied. Ellianna was afraid to be sorted into Slytherin because of disappointing her family. She was the only Weasley sorted into Slytherin. She kept thinking " 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦". Suddenly she felt someone tap her and knew exactly who it was. "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘳?". She knew exactly who's voice that was, it was Draco's. They called him "𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦" and she would soon be his "𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴". This would be the beginning of their love story.
          They walked beside each other following the prefects, Draco still trying to figure out if the Manor was where he had seen her before. Ellianna had been trying to avoid him the whole time. After all, she was a Weasley and he was a Malfoy. Weasley's don't get along with Malfoy's. She had been thinking "𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘈𝘮 𝘐? 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺?". At that time she was just fifteen but she knew, their worlds would come together soon enough. She worked for the Malfoy family how can she fall for him? They have had small encounters with each other while she was cleaning his room one day. He went up for a book he needed and saw her cleaning but didn't say hi or stay to chat. After all, she was just Ellianna Weasley "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥". She has worked for them since she turned eight because she knew how to do chores and cook. The house elf's weren't enough they had to bring in a maid to help with chores and all the other stuff that didn't get completed.