Face to Face with Darkness.

Ellianna Weasley had learned her true heritage. Now in her teens she wanted more than just a crush on Draco Malfoy, while she also knew Delphini had an affair with her dad at a time she didn't care she wanted Draco. Draco was at the common room making fun of the Weasley's when Ellianna had entered "𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺" she gets in front of him "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺?". Ellianna scoffs "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮? 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰." she looks at him. Draco then takes her by the hand and pulls her to his dorm closing the door behind them "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘺 𝘮𝘦, 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺" Draco pins her to the wall "𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵".
    She then felt his hand glide up her thigh "𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰!!" Draco chuckles "𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵" he smirked at her as Ellianna whimpered when his hand went upper "𝘐-𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯, 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘵.". He then pins her on his bed when he hears a moan slip her mouth "𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭". She sighs "𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶" Draco licks his lips "𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦" he takes off her shirt.
     Draco kisses her neck as he groans feeling himself grow against her and Ellianna bites her lip as he feels him "𝘐 𝘥𝘰, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰". He looks at her and undresses her completely, unbuckling his belt and taking his clothes off completely "𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦" Ellianna looks at him "𝘖-𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰". He then teases her entering her slowly and kissing her neck biting it gently "𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰? 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦". He smirks going deeper inside her and thrusts slowly "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴" Elle nods as he goes a bit more fast.
       Ellianna pleads him to go faster and he goes faster. Draco groans as he whispers in her "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭?". She leaves her nail marks on his back "𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘋-𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰" Draco shakes his head "𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴" he smirks as he looks at Ellianna "𝘋-𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺" she mumbles but he hears her "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭". Draco puts his hand on her throat gently going up and down as Ellianna lets out soft moans. He groans as he feels himself come close, he then hears her "𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺...𝘐-𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦" they both soon cum at the same time. She then hears her phone ring "𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰" she says out of breathe "𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢? 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺" Ellianna looks at Draco "𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘶𝘩𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘺. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘱?" Harry replies back to her "𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦... 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦" Draco scoffs hearing him. Ellianna sighs a bit "𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺".