Her name: Ellianna Riddle.

Ellianna was a shy girl in a household full of Weasleys but she wasn't one of them. She was adopted. Her mother was a crazy, deranged women who fell in love with a sadistic, violent man that if they had the chance they would have killed her when she was born,but luckily she got adopted by Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley. She had her seven overprotective siblings but Fred and George being even more protective over her. Once she got her acceptance letter to Hogwarts her world would change for better and worse. She was a really powerful witch due to her mother and father being powerful as well.
  Her parents Delphini and Voldemort, so basically she's a Riddle. Delphini cheated on her husband with Voldemort and when Voldemort died she went crazy and gave Ellianna up for adoption to the Weasley family so she wouldn't kill her because of all the hatred Delphini had for her daughter. Ellianna never understood why she had those parents but she was greatful for Molly and Arthur who took her in.
  The Weasley siblings loved and protected her from all harm and anything that would come her way they were going to protect her from that also, and also from a certain Malfoy. They knew she was special and could protect herself but they also wanted to protect her. They were after all Ellianna's adoptive siblings.
Ellianna had developed a crush on Draco Malfoy at the age of eleven when they were kids. Her crush slowly grew into love and Draco loved the attention she gave him and it was all due to the fact that she was rebelling against the Weasley's for hiding that she was a Riddle and she was a powerful witch like Delphini. There was another wizard who was part of this love triangle, Harry Potter they call him.