Bad News

Ken was alerted to Shannon's presence by the slamming of the front door. "Morning!" he called out cheerily. Shannon just scowled. Sighing, Ken asked the question he had repeated so often as of late, "Okay, what did BB do this time?"
"It wasn't BB this time," Shannon snarled, tossing a newspaper at Ken. Ken read the headline: 'local restaurant closes doors'.
"Freddy's is closing?" Ken asked in disbelief.
"Again?" Foxy commented, entering the living room. Ken showed him the newspaper. "Hey Bonnie!" he shouted, "You're gonna want to come see this!"
Bonnie popped out of the kitchen. "Huh! And I thought maybe we were gonna be able to stay in one place for once!" he huffed, "Well, I should go make sure that the others know. They don't tell animatronics this kind of stuff."
"I'll come with," Foxy said.
"Wait, won't you to be late to work?" Shannon asked.
"It doesn't matter," Bonnie argued, "We're gonna be relocated. We'll lose them anyways."
"Well then I'm coming too," Ken interjected.
"You should go," Foxy said, "They've never kept any animatronics except for me, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, the Marionette and that empty yellow suit."
Ken sighed. "Fine, but promise you'll say goodbye before you leave."
"I promise."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Three days. Bonnie and Foxy had been gone three days. Shannon hadn't seen them, and she worked in the building. As a matter of fact, she hadn't seen any animatronics last night. Ken was supposed to be going to work now, but he was going to find out what had happened at Freddy's.