(1). Introduction

Khurana's

Ashok Khurana- Father of mini, love his daughter most can do anything for her. Mini is only child of khurana's so everybody pamper her the most. Husband of Babita. He is very rich and is very well know in society.

Babita Khurana- Mother of mini, love her daughter very much and is scared also for mini coz from first only mini is pampered a lot. But for her insecurities she never put a break on mini's freedom.

Mini Khurana- princess of her father and mother. She has got everything she needed but then also she know her limit. She never disobey his father.  She loves her dad the most. Currently studying of doctors and also taking training under seniors.

Oberoi's

Yash Oberoi- father of Neil and neevan. He love his family a lot. He can do anything for them. He is also rich and have well respect in society.

Malini Oberoi- Mother of  Neil and neevan. Love all her family members equally. She had maintained them all together.

Neevan Oberoi- Elder son of Oberoi. Very humble and kind in nature. Married to Swara Oberoi. Father of Ansh.  Works in company with his father.

Swara Oberoi- wife of neevan. Mother of Ansh and is currently pregnant of 6 months with 2 child of neevan. Loves all specially Neil. She takes care of Neil like his own son. She know sensitive and emotional person is Neil so.

Neil Oberoi- younger son of Oberoi. He is adopted one. But no one in the home reminds him that. He is pampered by everyone specially by his bhabhi. Love Ansh the most. He is famous singer. He is multitasking mind he also can help in business. His father told him once to join but he was interested in singing so he said no. So his father also not argued more and allowed him.  Sometimes he helps when they needed. He always thinks that they have done favour on him by adopting so he never disobey their decision. He never ask anything from them he only told them that he want to became a singer.

Ansh Oberoi- the smallest and cutest baby of Oberoi's. He is 5 year old. He always get scolding from his father for naughtiness but Neil always protect him. Neil pampers him a lot by bringing daily bringing toys or chocolates.

~ by Bharvi ♥️
So here is the new story I really don't want to start this story but PatelAesha3 force me to do. So here it is....

You will support me ?? Then only I will continue it.