(9). Marriage Date and talks. ❤️

Hey 👋 guys. Plz read ahead parts if u have forgotten the line of story.

All smiled at his excitement. All were happy except Neil his face was having no excitement. He wants to happy but the memories her happy face is coming infront of him.

Mini noticed this and was sad as she already thought he is doing this marriage for his family not for him.

Mini- I am coming.

She went to kitchen to drink water. Mini sat on stool present there and slowly drank water thinking something. Tanya came inside eating sweets.

Tanya- wohh babe !! I am so happy for u.

Mini- I am also happy but I think Neil is not happy.

Tanya- and what made u think like that ??

Mini- I can see that in his eyes yar.

Tanya- dw everything will be fine.

Mini- hope so.

Soon they came out of the kitchen. There was no place elsewhere to sit except beside Neil. Mini went and sat beside him. All smiled at them.

Ashok- so when we are fixing the engagement.

Neil- ab uncle I want to tell u something.

All looked at him.

Ashok- yes tell.

Neil- uncle plz we can do a court marriage and a small reception with close friend and family as I want my married to be life private.

Ashok and Babita were really very sad listening this coz mini was only there daughter and they have seen many dreams of her marriage. Mini noticed there face and said.

Mini- we can atleast do a main ritual of marriage at home. I am not telling of functions but just a marriage with seven wows and proper rituals.

Neev- I agree with u mini.

Mini smiled at him.

Yash- we also don't have any problem

Malini- yes.

All look towards Neil for answer.

Neil- I am also ok but only close friend and relatives.

All agreed to him.

Babita- chalo ab dinner Karle.

All stood up and was going towards dining table. And mini was going upstairs.

Babita- mini come for dinner.

Mini- no mumma ! I am not hungry.

Babita- mini !! You always do like this.

Mini- mumma yaar.

Babita- mini come down u also didn't have food after coming from college.

Mini came down making faces.

Babita- yeh faces mat banao pehle khana khalo.

All laughed seeing mother-daughter fight including Neil. Mini saw him and was amazed.

Mini(in mind)- woh he also know to smile.

All settled on chairs. Servants started serving the food.

Mini- mom !

Babita- mini no tantrums no dramebazzi eat.

Malini- mini eat food.

Mini- but I don't want to eat really.

Malini- khana toh padega. Thoda khana par khana. If u will not eat then u will fall Sick. U r going to become doctor and u are only irresponsible.