(10). Meet in college 🦋

Next Morning. After completing there routine chores. Mini and Tanya went to college.

After attending classes mini and Tanya came out of class. They saw crowd near gate.

Both went near crowd and saw Neil's car entering inside college sourrounded by guards.

Tanya held mini's hand to take her there but mini stopped her.

Tanya- chal na yar.

Mini- no way if u want to go u can after all he is your crush.

Tanya- and soon to be your fiancé.

Mini- but I don't want to come.

Tanya- what will happen of yours !?

Mini turned and went from there.

Tanya went in crowd. Neil saw Tanya and gave a smile. Tanya to responded.

Neil(in mind)- if tanya is here then where is mini ?

Soon crowd was less and Neil entered in principal cabin.

Tanya went in canteen and saw mini sitting there lost in thoughts.

Tanya came and sat beside her.

Mini- u came back and met your ' so called crush '.

Tanya- yes and u know what he gave me today a smile.

Mini(slowly sadly)- he talks and gives smiles to everyone except me.

Tanya- it is not like that atleast u should try to talk with him. See today also I asked to come with me u denied. If u will not make efforts then how it will work.

Mini was looking at her.

Tanya- if u will run like this and will not talk then how it is gonna work.

Mini- yes u right. I will try. But u know woh ek nervous si feeling aajati hai. Jese hi Voh meri taraf dekhta hai.

Tanya- ha hota hota hai babe don't worry.

Mini- aaHa Tu toh aese Bol rahi hai jese tujhe experience ho.

Tanya laughed.

In principal's cabin.

Principal- yes how I can help u mr. Oberoi.

Neil- I want detail of one student.

Principal- yes tell me name and year I myself will tell u the details.

Neil- mini Khurana.

Principal- oh mini about her u can ask anyone here present here. Tell me who don't know her.

Neil(frowned)- means ??

Principal- means she is gem. She is a girl who helps everybody in everything from peon to teachers. She always ranked first in university. She is very respectful girl. No showoff nothing a simple girl with beautiful heart.

Neil smiled at himself at he felt proud listening.

After some talks he moved out from cabin. He was continuously thinking about mini.

On the same way mini was coming. She was having some books in her hand and was talking to Tanya. Suddenly both bumped into each other. Neil fall down on floor with mini on him. Hair was falling on mini's face. Neil was lost in her, he removed hair locks from her hair. Mini shivered as he touched her face. Mini opened her eyes and there eyelock.

They came from mineil world when Tanya called them.

Tanya- u both are ok.

Mini immediately stood up and cleaned her clothes.
She put her hair behind her ear and looked down.

Neil- u ok ??

Mini- yes and soory.

Neil- it's ok.

Mini held Tanya hand moved from there hurriedly. Neil also started walking. He turned and saw mini going. From nowhere a shy smile came on his face remembering there moment.

Mini went in library and started submitting her books. Then she moved to take other books. Tanya made her turn towards her.

Tanya- mini !!

Mini looked down and gave a blushing smile.

Tanya - oh my my mini is blushing.

Mini closed her eyes as she was continuously smiling.

Mini- I am going.

She went from there.

As mini was moving she heard Neil's voice. She stood at her place.

Thodi jagah de de mujhe

Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main

Khamoshiyaan teri sunu

Aur door kahin na jaaun main

She moved ahead and reached at ground. She saw Neil was singing with closed eyes.  All were silent and was listening him.

Apni khushi deke main tujhe

Tere dard se jud jaaun main...

Mila jo tu yahaan mujhe

Dilaaun main yaqeen tujhe

Rahoon hoke tera sadaa

Bas itna chaahta hoon main

Neil opened his eyes. And saw mini. Mini saw same pain in his eyes and in his song.

Thodi jagah de de mujhe

Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main

Khamoshiyaan teri sunu

Aur door kahin na jaaun main

Both were looking in each others eyes deeply.
It was like there eyes were talking.

As Neil finished his song. All clapped for him. Neil smiled and wiped his unshead tears and he remembered someone. Neil looked upward and saw mini standing there looking at him. Neil smiled at her and mini also smiled at him.

After sometime Neil moved from there.

Tanya- ahmm ahmm kya ho raha hai yaha pe.

Mini- ab nothing chal ab ghar nai jana.

Tanya- ha ha chal mai toh kab se wait kar rahi Hu.

Precap- Neil and mini talks.