(3). Award function.

Next day in evening in a very marvellous hall function is going on. All media people famous singers all are sitting there. All were excited to know who is getting a best singer award.

In all among Neil was also sitting there in front in VVIP sit. He was happy also and sad also. He was happy coz his dream of getting award is becoming true but on other side he was also not happy as his family his strength is not there with him.

He came out of thinking by a cheerful applause voice.

Nandini Sharma- and the best singer award goes to mr. Neil Oberoi. Mr. neil plz come on stage.

Neil has tears in his eyes he stood up and went to take award.

Nandini Sharma with a sweet words gave him a award. Neil hold his award and his eyes again filled with tears to see his dream in his hand as a award which he saw long back.

Nandini - neil would you like to give some words.

Neil took Mike from her.

Neil- I am really very happy as my one of the dream came true. I would like to thanks my family who gave me a chance to do what I want. I thanks my papa who supported in my each step without saying anything. My mother,brother and my beloved bhabhi who always help me in my every problem. Thank u all.

Nandini- neil where is your family members they must be here ?

Neil- no they have some very important work so they couldn't come. But I know they will be really very proud of me.

He was looking down and speaking all this coz he doesn't want to saw tears to people's present there.

Nandini- Neil !! Look upside one time.

Neil look upside and was shock to see his family present there. He rubbed his eyes several time to confirm it. He saw his brother, his bhabhi, his mom-dad and Ansh were standing there.

Nandini chuckled seeing him.

Nandini- Neil they are in real.

He was still in shock but when he hear Ansh voice he came in reality.

Ansh- chachu !!

Ansh ran towards him and hug him. Ansh hold his hand and brought him down from stage. All people present there was seeing this all.

As Neil came near them & neil pinch his hand.

Neil- ouch.

He suddenly hug his mother and cried. His mother also cried seeing him and was also proud of him. All the media were surrounded by them so Neil's guard made them to go outside.

All came in room which was behind hall. He took blessing from mom-dad and hug his brother . His mother hold his ear.

Neil- mom mom leave me it's paining mom I am really sorry ma.

Malini left his ear.

Malini- mera beta itna bada kabse hogaya ki itni acchi khush khabri bi na batay.

Neil smile with teary eyes.

Next he move to his brother he instantly hugged him again.

Neev- congratulations chote !

Neil- same to u too bro !!

They broke the hug.

Yash- I am really proud of you my son.

Neil- thank you dad.

Ansh- congratulations chachu !!

Neil took him in his arms.