(8). mineil meet & new realtionships started.

Hey 👋🏻 guys how are u all ? Hope all are doing good 😊 in there life's. So without wasting let's start.

She closed her iPad and slept.

next day evening tanya and mini came back. babita who was sitting in living room saw them.

Babita- mini tanya go in room and get ready they are coming in 1 hour.

mini- just chill mom

babita shook her head like 'what will happen of this girl'

They entered in mini's room and saw dress already ready on bed. mini took it in her hands.

mini- this is so beautiful ! mom always amaze me by her choices.

tanya- this is really beautiful now go and change i also have to do ur hair.

mini nodded and went.

after half n hour she came drying her hair.

tanya- oh my god my mini is lookoing so breathtaking.

mini smiled and sat down on dressing table chair.

tanya done her hair and was going to apply make up but mini stopped her.

mini- no make up.

tanya- mini this is not fair atleast today do some make up.

mini- no way u know na i don't like this.

mini took setting up her chunni as she was wearing dress. she applied bindi in middle of brows and applies lip gloss.

tanya was like * waht the hell *

mini took her books from study table and sat on bed to read.

tanya was shockingly looking at her.

tanya- mini don't study at least now.

mini- whenever we get time we should study we should't waste our time.

tanya- what will happen of u (she said in disbelief).

on the other side neil was sitting on his bed not ready yet. neev entered in room.

neev- what the hell ? why are u not ready yet ?

neil- bro i am not understanding what to wear.

neev- wait lemme help you.

neev went and opened neil's cupboard.

Neev- Neil !! This is the way to keep clothes.

Neil- sorry I am not having time to do this kind of stuffs.

Neev shook his head and took his clothes out.

Neil took it and went to change.

Neil came after changing. Neev stood up and went near him. He sat his collar.

Neev- I want to give u one advice. Whichever decision u take think wisely and take coz marriage purpose is the thing which always has a two person majority. It is a journey of two people together. And most importantly respect her every decision. Hmm !?

Neil- bhaiya I will never do any such thing which will hurt her so I understood what to do and what to not.

Neev smiled. 

Soon all left leaving swara as she was having back pain and fever.

They reached. Neil looked at the house from window.  Neev looked towards him.