•intro•

heyyyy
so this is like my first real story so i'm scared but i like the plot and stuff so.
all the characters will be seniors in high school so 17 or 18. also i'm not doing like bad boy richie and fem boy eddie i'm just going and try to stick to the original characters from the movies. also not gonna make richies parents mean you know. and i'm just gonna say the whole pennywise thing happened even though i don't think i'll bring it up at any point so. it will set in the 1990s so no like iphones and stuff.
i'm not sure if i explained the plot well so basically richie and eddie get in an argument and they end up hating each other and they end up kissing so they have to hide the fact that they are like making out and still convince everyone they hate each other include themselves because they started to catch feelings so i hope that makes since.
anyways i'm gonna try and update often but i'm not sure how often i'll actually update so bare with me.
i was gonna make a playlist for this story but i haven't come up with anything yet but possibly later in the story i'll make a playlist but if you have any songs you think would fit?!?!?!
if i put anything i think could be triggering i will put warnings at beginning chapters.
also it's meant to be lowercase and like not perfect grammar or whatever but if something is spelled wrong or doesn't make sense feel free to point it out.
i'll probably be doing third person omniscient (knows all characters thoughts and stuff)
anyways sorry for the long intro hope you enjoy!<3