Game Night Reader x Sebastian

The rain was pouring down upon Pelican town as I walked up to the mountains. Sam and Sebastian had Recently found out that I was an avid fan of The Solarian Chronicles and Sam had been begging me to play with them so here I was walking up on a rainy Thursday night to geek out. As I stepped inside I heard the bell chime and began to walk down the Sebastian's lair. Creeking opens the door I could hear the two bickering.

"Come on Seb just say it!"

"Sam No, I will never give up my dignity to say it"

"But broski?" I could hear Sam pouting and opened the door

"Sebastian's your Broski now Huh?"I teased Sam as his cheeks flushed pink

"well not anymore unless he can admit that Warriors are a better role than Wizards" Sam retorted back. I began to see Seb Shaking his head and sighing as he finished setting the bored up.

"Wizards have higher intelligence and an actually skill unlike waving pointy sticks around."Sebastian fired back at him as I set my bag down and took a seat.Sam looked very offended after what he said.

"Wizards also wave a stick around and they don't get the Babes!" Sam looked smug as he pointed this out to Sebastian.

"Babes?" I asked 

"Yeah who doesn't want a smoking hot warrior to save them and no ones gonna want and old  Grandpa Seb the wizard to save them"

"Hey! I'm only 21"

"Like I said Old"

"Hey you too settle down or well never get to play"I stated trying to get them to settle down

"Yeah, Gramps!"Sam sassed back at Sebastian as if he was the one to start it all.jeez sometimes I wonder how the two became friends one music playing hyperactive pineapple head and the other a frog loving emo boy. It really was an example of an Extrovert adopting an introvert.
"Let's just get to the game" Sebastian grumbled as he shuffled the cards and gave us our character sheets. The game was on! As the story went on our group traveled through deep dwarves mines infected with goblins.
It twas an epic battle as our heros ventured through the mines with the Mighty Sameth slaying any who came across his path and Seb The Wise cast illusion spells while I did nothing.I tried but there was no point in being a healer when there was no healing to be done. As the game was wrapping up we came up to the boss level.I thought it would be a breeze considering how easily it was before,but before we knew it Sam and Sebastian were down.
"Come on yn heal me" Sam looked at me expecting me to roll the dice.
"Or the me Could do more damage than a my wit" Sebastian suggested giving Sam a look.

"Come on yn do it for me so I can save the Babes."

"There all dwarves though"

"Babe dwarves?"

I looked down and rolled the dice I had enough mama to heal one.everyone watched as I made my decision.

"I'll heal up the wizard"  I announced

"But the Babes yn the Babes" Sam shook his head at me
"Thanks yn" Seb said as he rolled the dice to cast a spell ending the boss.
As I got ready to go I heard the thunder roar in the distance. Oof I better run home or get electrocuted.
"Well guys I need to get going before it gets to late" I turned to the stairs and began to walk up.
"Wait yn!" Seb shouted
I turned around as he was grabbing and umbrella."Here let me walk you home" he said as he came up to me
" Ooh good Idea sebby won't you walk me home too" Sam teased as he grabbed his stuff and began to walk up with us.As we stood outside the rain was still coming down but it didn't seem to bad.

"Hey yn!" Sam shouted snap I h me out of my thoughts as we tried back to town.
"Yes?"
"How come you chose to heal Seb instead of me huh?" Sam teased while I knew what he was trying to do.
"Well if I chose to save you it we probably would have lost" I stated smugly looking at him
"Le gasp you wound me yn!" He said placing a hand over his heart.
"Come on drama queen were at your stop" Seb said placing a hand on Sam's shoulder.
"Hmph,Wouldn't you at least kiss me goodnight Sebby dear" Sam teased.
"Sorry Sam you're not my type" and with that Sebastian shoved Sam through the front door.
As we walked to my farm I saw lightning dancing in the distance.

"Ah um thanks for coming tonight yn"

Sebastian scratched the back of his head as he looked at me.

"No problem I always love hanging out with you"

I smiled sweetly at him as I spoke,damn i could of said it a lot cooler. As i scolded myself I was brought out of my thoughts as I saw pinkish to tint to Sebastian's cheeks.

"Um thanks yn,well here's your stop" he spoke gently as I walked up the steps. As he turned around I did something I never thought I'd say.
"Not even a goodnight kiss?" I heard myself asking as I looked at him Suddenly he stoped and turned around ran right and kissed me right in the lips and hopped off the porch.
"Night yn!" He shouted running off ears tomato red. My face was probably just as red .I mean what just happened.I just ended up kissing the cutest boy in all of Pelican Town in the middle of a rainstorm on my front porch.
"Hot damn" I spoke as I gently opened the front door. Maybe moving to Pelican Town was the best idea I've ever had after all I just got to kiss the sweetest boy in the whole world.