Chicken Wrangler ReaderxShane

It was a sunny summer day as I walked down towards Marnie's Ranch. I was heading down to purchase some Chickens to fill up the coop.As I walked through the door the little bell went off.
"Hi yn! What brings you into today" Marnie said happily
"Well I'm planning on getting a new addition to the farm" I spoke smiling.the farm had started to seem a bit lonely lately even with insert pets name.
"Well I'll be happy to help" she replied
"Well I'm looking for a couple chickens if you don't mind" I asked.
"Hmm I suppose I have a few let me check with Shane" Marnie said as she scurried off to find Shane.I remember the first time we met,He was very rude but He began to warm up to me all it took was pizza and peppers.
"So you're gonna take some of my girls" a gruff voice said. As I turned around I saw Shane leaning against the wall arms crossed.
"Yep" I said as I smiled sweetly hoping he wouldn't mind the sudden taking of some Chickens.
"Well Some if the chicks are old enough to be taken I suppose." He huffed clearly not happy with the idea of parting with his chicks.I noticed Marnie in the back smiling encouragingly at me.
"Well beforehand I brought you fresh peppers"I said holding them in my hand.I saw his eyes spark
"Hmm Is this a bribe yn?" He looked at me very suspiciously.
"Shane!" Marnie elbowed him
"Ow!" He Yelped rubbing his side
"Right this way yn" he said moving as far away as possible from Marnie well not without grabbing the peppers first.As we walked out to the chicken area I saw just how pampered Shane's  chickens were. They had a luxurious coop and a heck even a little chicken statue.
"Well here's my girls" Shane pointed proudly at a couples of hens.As we walked closer to the chickens I could see some gathering by the fence.
"Hey Shane are chickens usually like that" I pointed over to the group
"Hmm" he put down one of his hens and walked over to the group and that's when all Yoba broke chickens began running through a hole in a fence with dust and feathers blowing through the air.
"Oof" I turned around only to see Shane slide into the dirt trying to capture one chicken.I plucked a feather out from his hair.
"Thanks yn" He turned the other way I could swear his ears were turning red.
"Oh dear!" I turned around to see Marnie with a face full of shock.
"What happened?" She seemed quite concerned as she looked around.
"Shane's girls left" I said as he gave me a dirty look.
"Second time this week" Marnie sighed.I could see Shane looking worried.
"Yn would you be a dear and help round them up?"
"Sure" I stood up and hopped over the fence.I rubbed my hands together it's chicken wrangling time.As I looked around I heard Shane jumping over the fence.
"Over there Yn!" He pointed to a hen pecking a rock.
"Ah my first victim" I said that earned me another dirty look from Shane.As I rushed forward another chicken crossed my path causing me to trip.I looked over to see them running away.
"Rotisserie nooo!" I reached out dramatically.
"Yn you okay?" I heard Shane come over.
"Yeah I'm fine I-" I was cut off by him falling over me.
"Oof" I heard some chickens clucking at me.
"You okay Shane?" I tried to turn my head up to get a better look but he scrambled off.
"Sorry yn" I could see his checks turn bright red as he quickly turned away only to face a stampede of chickens.
"Over here y'all" I turned to see Marnie tossing chicken feed all over the ground.
"Well looks like Marnie figured it all out" I chuckled.
As we walked back In Shane seemed oddly quite.
"You okay?" I asked bumping his elbow. His head popped up as he snapped out of his thoughts.
"Um yeah I just wanted to say that um.." he started to mumble under his breath.
"Um thanks for your help yn" I could see his cheeks turn bright pink as he spoke.I began to feel butterflies in my stomach.
"Oh no problem,well I should head back now bye!" I ran right out the door my heart was beating really fast.Was I beginning to like Shane more than I thought?