The doctors sick day

"Achoo!" a loud sneeze echoed through the clinic as you walked in. "Harv?" you shouted looking around for the doctor , he was usually one of the first people you would see when walking in the clinic. Instead, you heard someone coughing from behind the receptionist's desk, you peaked your head in and saw a familiar face sitting on the edge of the table covered in cough medicine.
"Hey." the doctor spoke out in a soft voice. "You look like shit." you joked while laughing lightly at the doctor as you stepped inside the room. The doctor stood up to greet you.
"I'll take that as a compliment." he chuckled. "How're you doing?" he asked you" you told him.
"I'm fine y/n I just need to go focus on work" he  responded as he began heading towards his office.
"What work?" you asked confused by what he was implying
The doctor stopped in his tracks and turned back to you. "Oh it's nothing, just some things I want to get done before this wee-" he stopped talking as words turned into coughs.
"You sir need to lay down and rest and focus on getting better" you exclaimed as you began dragging him upstairs to his apartment above the clinic.
Once at his apartment, you sat him down onto his couch. "Get comfy i'm going to make some tea" you said as you headed to the kitchen. You could hear the coughs still coming from outside and you knew that he probably wasn't doing too well. As you walked out with tea you could tell he was getting worse by the minute.
"Here" you said setting the mug of tea in front of him. He didn't even bother responding, his eyes were closed and he looked exhausted. You took a seat next to him and gently placed your hand on his shoulder. "Drink this" you said
"Thanks y/n I dont know what I'd do without you" the doctor told you then immediately passed out