The Mines-Robin

It had been a long in the mines and you were dead tired,in fact almost definitely quite dead you had passed out in the mines only to wake up and see a bright red mop of hair and a pair of beautiful eyes looking at you with worry.
"y/n!y/n!"
groggily you sat up,who was yelling at you?taking a closer look you realized it was your favorite carpenter Robin!
"y/n! there you are,how are you feeling honey?"
Robin looked at you worried.You tried standing up only to fall back down
"that's it I'm taking you back to my house and fixing you up!" Robin began picking you up and before you could protest you were being carried princess style back to Robin's home.

Robin gently sat you down on a stool in a kitchen and ran off to find the first aid kit.While waiting you're eyes wandered around spotting pictures on the wall one with a picture of Robin and a child with a head of hair bright like hers upon closer inspection you realized the child was none other than the towns favorite emo, Sebastian!

You turned as footsteps began getting closer to you.Robin had come prepared with all sorts of bandaids and ointments.
"You have more than Harvey has at his clinic!"you exclaimed,the older woman chuckled at this and begin treating your wounds.you let out an involuntary wince when she touched the wound that was still oozing blood
Robin paused at this before checking in with you
"why were you down in the mines anyways I thought you were a farmer?" she chuckled still having a serious look in her eyes
"I wanted to get an earth crystal for gus he said he needed it for something" you explained.She frowned upon hearing this and began working faster on wrapping you up
"well no going on the mines for a while y/n I can't handle finding you like that again" she seemed quite upset now,You began apologizing but she kindly shushed you and handed you a cup of hot cocoa."Just rest for now y/n then we'll work on getting you back home" and with that she left the room leaving you with your drink.