Ice Finn x Reader

LMK if theres any mistakes, I didn't re-read this because im tired and it's almost 3am.

————-

Everything was nice..Life was just perfect

...

Or thats what Y/n thought. They had a bestfriend who was Finn Mertens and were in a family that was decent with money. Sure they had problems with the Destiny Gang, but besides that they enjoyed life.

They were happy with what they had until the Destiny Gang started burning the town down.

.....
..........

Let's start from the beginning.

..

"COOL CROWN, I'VE GOT A COOL CROWN! I GOT IT OFF OF A COOL MAGICIAN DUDE." Finn yelled out.
"Hey Finn!" Y/n said happily as they walked up to Finn, "Hey N/n" Finn smiled, "So, hows your day going?" Y/n asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, uh, not good to be honest. The Destiny Gang has been messing with my dad and we're tight with money...I'm suppose to sell Bar Bar here but since i found this golden crown I won't need to! I can get the money for my
da-" Finn got cut off by one of the people in the Destiny Gang, "Let me see that!" He then took the crown and Finn growled.

"Wait..Destiny Gang, I gotta sell that so I can pay you guys!" Finn shouted, but the guy with the crown started talking to his friend, "Hey, what do you think? Is it my style?" He asked while showing a pink haired guy, "Big Destiny will know. Hey, boss!" He yelled as he tossed the crown to their leader.

He gasped, "Huh? What the hell is this?" He turned around to his friends, "Are you telling me what to wear?" He questioned.

"What? NO BOSS!! You look good..!" He started sweating and smiled awkwardly, "You think I should re-invent my style" Big Destiny raised the crown over his head, "and put some dumb fucking crown on my head!?"
"Noo man!" His voice was cracking, "You tell us what to wear."

Big Destiny pointed at him while he spoke, "OTHERWISE you would dress like a idiot!" He then put the crown in his shorts, "BOOM! crown shorts."

Everyone started fake clapping except for his friends, but one of them noticed a old guy standing next to them and hit him, "CLAP HARDER!" The old guy ended up falling over but still started to clap harder.

Y/n was getting angry and Finn was getting annoyed, "Okay you guys can have the crown, just give me my money and leave my parents alone." But they didn't listen, "Property of old dead guy belongs to Big Destiny now." He took a bite of a stolen apple, "SOMEONE needs to learn the rules, unless you want your butt handed to you. Maybe your little friend there could teach you." He then laughed and took another bite of the apple.

"I guess the crown wasn't really mine-" Finn looked down.

"ITS MINE!!" Old Marceline shouted, "IM A DEMON..Half demon." Big Destiny then said, "YO TROMO, jack up crazy lady. Trami take mule back home for din din." Finns eyes widened, "WHAT-?!" He then got kicked off on Bar Bar into Y/n causing him to fall onto them.

"BAR BAR!!" Finn yelled, "Finn, are you alright..!?" Y/n asked as Jake came over and sat down next to them, "Bar Bar.." Finns eyes started to tear up, Y/n wasn't sure what to do.
Y/n held Finn close, "H—hey! Don't cry, We'll get Bar Bar back. Got it?" They were trying to make him feel better even tho things were going horribly wrong all around them.