Part 16

It was morning and we woke up, it was a pretty uneventful morning. We walked to school and as Eli,demetri,and I walked in everyone started talking. Everyone.

I slowly and nervously walked down to my locker thinking someone had spread rumors about me or Eli,Miguel ran over to us and told me what really happened.

"Holy shit dude your famous around here!" -Miguel says- "wait what? I am!?" -I ask- "yea everyone thinks your badass! You're the first person to stand up to Kyler" -he says- "damn" -I say-

Me and Miguel walked to first,like I said it was pretty uneventful. As was the rest of the day. It was the most popularity I've ever experienced. People were actually talking to me!

Skip to the end of the day. Nothing happened today,no one even thought of messing with me or the boys. Good for us.

We all went back to our houses, and I did what any bored person would do. Make handmade wire rings! My mom has gotten me this ring making kit thing and I decided to make one for me and Eli!!

I made a green one for Eli because of his sweater and pink for me,because that's all I had. I texted him and told him I have a surprise him,and that he should come over!

(Text)

Me: bubba!! Bubba! I have a surprise for you come over!

Bubba❤️: ok! Do I just walk inside?

Me: yea!

Bubba❤️: ok I'll see you in a minute

(Real life)

A few minutes later Eli walked into my room. "Hey bubba!" -I say- "hello" -Eli says- "here it is,it's small but at least it's something..!" -I say- I went over to my desk and picked up,Eli followed me. I held it out to Eli and his face lit up! "I love it! Thank you! I love you" -Eli says- "here!" -I say- I handed it to him.

"I'm gonna put it on my necklace so I don't lose it" -Eli says- "ok! -I say- I put my ring on my finger,and Eli put his on his necklace. "I love you bubba" -I say- "I love you too" -he says-

We talked and cuddled for hours, we decided to go for a walk, we went our separate around this huge field/park. Eli was ahead of me he was being stupid,in a funny way. He was dancing around,walking funny and just being funny!

The sun shined down on his face "My handsome boy" -I say- "it's probably way too early to say this, but I've been thinking it for a while."-I say- "I love you, Eli Moskowitz."-I say- "I love you too Y/n y/l/n."-Eli says-

I kissed him all over his face lightly. we decided to leave the park and go get ice cream.

It was quite a walk to the ice cream shop but it was worth it. We got a lot of toppings on our ice cream, im shocked they let us get that much.

Now that I think about it, this has been the best few months of my life.

I moved here
I met Eli
I met Miguel
I met Demetri
I actually gained confidence
I got the boy of my dreams

I honestly don't know what I did to deserve any of this. The boys are the best people I've ever met, this is the happiest I've ever been.

I looked at Eli who was just eating his ice cream.

I feel so lucky to have all of these friends even if everyone gives us a hard time. I couldn't have asked for a better life.

I've never loved anyone like I love Demetri,Miguel,and especially Eli.

"What are you thinking about over there?"-I ask- "just about how happy I am"-Eli says smiling-

"Thank you."-Eli says- "for what?"-I ask- "everything. Being my friend, caring about me, putting up with my problems, just being there."-Eli says- "of course!"-I say kissing him-

"These last few months have been the best of my life. Because of you. And Demetri. And Miguel. I honestly couldn't have asked for better friends or a better boyfriend."-I say-

"I truly love you so much."-I say- "I love you too."-Eli says-