Professor (Mina)

You are humming as you walk into your classroom with your books on and hopes up. It is a month already that you were in college and in that month you already love the atmosphere. Compared to the others, you can adjust faster which made you feel comfortable with the other people that you first met.

"Pres! Pres!" You look back as you heard a familiar nickname. It was yours that was given by your classmates since you were the president of one of the clubs.

"Good morning Pres."

You smiled as you saw Nayeon who is also excited for today. This is not just a normal day. Your club is preparing for something and it's for the orientation for the whole students which the admin assigned to you.

"Good morning, Nayeon." You replied.

"Heard the news? Ms. Lee can't make up so she sent a new teacher to look at us. She's going to be our teacher for a month." Nayeon said.

You stopped and looked at Nayeon. You were a bit disappointed since Ms. Lee is the best teacher for you. You know you will learn a lot from her and knowing that she can't make up in the class for a month just saddens you.

"Why? That's not so good."

"Well, it's good news. Ms. Lee just had to fix her papers and probably head out of college."

"What!?"

"She got an offer to another country. Must be proud of your sister!" She said and squealed.

Yes, it is your sister. Lee Jieun has been teaching in that school and you like the fact that she's staying in that school with you. But then, this happened. She didn't even inform you.

"She didn't inform me. What the hell?"

"Oops... uhm act like you didn't hear it from me, Alright?" She said and tapped on my shoulder and run.

You just sighed and rolled your eyes. You get your phone and texted your sister for confirmation. Suddenly the bell rings making you realize that there is still a class. You ran to my room and you got there just in time as the teacher is not yet there... or maybe that is what you thought.

"Pew! I made it." You sighed as you sat on your chair.

"Or not." An unfamiliar voice speaks out just beside your seat. When you look on that side, you saw an angel- you mean a new face that you never saw before.

"Wow." You uttered as you memorize each side of her face. From her nose, the moles on her face, and her lips.

"I'm Lee Y/N, you are new here?" You introduced and asked as you laid your hand offering a shake hands. You were hoping that she will be smiling at you as you initiated happy vibes but she didn't.

She stood up and fix her coat and faced the others.

"Yes, Ms. Lee. I am new here. Care to come earlier next time to get in my class?" She said which made you freeze.

Your other classmates laugh which made the scenario more embarrassing.

"Ok for those who didn't know... I'm talking to you, Ms. Lee. I am Myoui Mina I'll be subbing for Ms. Lee, your teacher in the meantime as she prepares her docs and gets ready for her school transfer." She said look at you. Forceful smile.

"Okay, let's start the discussion." She said and walks in front of the class.

You shut your eyes as you are biting your lip to avoid making sounds of embarrassment.

Why is she even sitting with the students anyway? You hissed and looked at her as she continues the discussion.

The whole class didn't work on you. Your thoughts are full of the embarrassing scene that just happened that you are not used to. You are doing great on the first month of your stay in college but then, you feel like it will turn bad as a new teacher showed up.