Overnight (Chaeyoung)

"That was fun. I really enjoyed this moment." You said as you faced Chaeyoung with a smile.

"Glad you did. I worked hard for this. But also, I asked help with the girls." She said which is unlikely her.

"You do? Wow that was cute to witness." You squeals as you walked to her and wrapped your arms on her neck.

"It's kinda embarrassing but it's for you... I mean a day them teasing me is something I can take just for this." She said, staring at you.

You are currently at her place. On the top of her apartment to be exact. The rooftop is well organized, something that you really picture as she promised you a fine dinner to celebrate your first anniversary.

"Thank you... for these." You said as you leaned your forehead against her and closed your eyes. The smile is still there tho.

You felt her the faint air coming from her as she comes closer and kissed the tip of your nose, keeping her hands on your side.

"This is just one of many that we are going to celebrate. I'll make sure that every anniversaries are special than the ordinary days that we are spending." She promised.

You can't help but to smile as you got melted by her words. Now you even realize more why you fell for her.

"Let's eat? I prepared your favorites." She said and sent you to your table. She pulled the chair for you and as you sat, she go to the other chair across to you.

Not so long, you both started to eat. Enjoying the food on the table with laughters and stories.

"Y/N, babe?" She called which made you looked at her.

"Hmm?" You hummed and waited till she spoke but you can see the hesitation in her eyes.

"What is it?" You asked as you reached for her hand and squeeze it.

"Is there something you wanna tell?" You asked.

She sighed and rubbed her thumb on your knuckles as she adores your hand that perfectly fits on her.

"You know how busy we are the past days right? And maybe, there's more after this... I was just thinking if you wanna stay here for a night?" She asked.

You suddenly get what she's trying to say. Now you understand why there's a tent on the side that is fixed aesthetically. Maybe she wanted you and her to stay there and spend some night till tomorrow.

But then you remember that you have a work for tomorrow. Not just her, but you're also having a busy time and you two get it.

It took some minutes as Chaeyoung realized that you were thinking so much. She thought that you don't feel comfortable sleeping on other's house even considering that she's your girlfriend for a year.

She do understand it. She's your first girlfriend and knowing you, she knows that you don't really wanna leave your place for a night not until today she's asking you.

"But it's okay if you can't—"

"Sure." You cut before she could finished.

She gave you a look as if she's checking if you're sure about what you said.

"If you promise to drive me to my house tomorrow. I need to get ready as I have a work tomorrow." You said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

You chuckled on the way she's looking at you. You put down your utensils as you lock your fingers on hers.

"I would love to spend the rest of this night with you... and hopefully more nights." You said which made her smile.

After you finish eating, she helped you to clean up and after all is done, you rested in the tent that she prepared ahead.

"Hi." Chaeyoung said as she changed to pajamas and entered the tent.

"Hi, feel sleepy now?" You asked. She laid down but still you are sitting, making yourself familiar with the feel of sleeping out of your place.

"Not yet. You?"

"Same, I still can't believe this is happening. I mean, you and me... we are celebrating this day." You said.

She can see in your eyes what exactly you are saying. Now she can't help it. She wrapped her arm on your waist as she pulled you down gently beside her.

Her eyes were fixed on you as if saying it's gonna be fine and she won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable. All she wants is to hold you until the next morning that she'll waking you for your work.

As soon as she thinks that you're fine, she put her hand on your cheeks and smiled cheekily.

"You're so beautiful. I can't wait for a day that I will wake up, seeing you in this kind of point of view. When you and I are not just as girlfriends but wives." She said.

"Me too." You said and smiled as if you were told so since her smile is so contagious.

"Thank you for sleeping with me tonight. And thank you for appreciating the date we had."

"Your presence is enough, but I am really thankful." You replied.

Not so long, you felt that your eyes are getting heavier. Chaeyoung noticed it too as you are starting to yawn.

"Are you sleepy? You can sleep now, I'll wake you up tomorrow." She said.

You just nod and rolled to your side, facing her. You then snuggle yourself on Chaeyoung's neck and wrapped your arms around her which made her surprise on the clinginess of yours.

"I love you." You said as you kissed her neck and closed you eyes.

You felt a kiss on your head before she replied,

"I love you too, goodnight, my love." She sweetly said as she stroke your hair to help you to fall asleep.

While you were sleeping, she's thinking how this day is special. She's holding you in her arms, safe and sleeping comfortably. Away from what you always tell that you're not comfortable sleeping away from your house even if it's your friends' house. Then she realized what you keep saying to her, that she's your home and that maybe explains why.