Necklace Candy Prank (Nayeon)

Today is Friday. And as you are expecting, your girlfriend will be in your house to get some time with you.

That is your usual schedule. Every end of the day on Fridays, your girlfriend stays with you until sunday since she doesn't have to go to her work.

Dating an idol is surely not easy. You have to consider this and that. That includes, her spending most of her time on her work and fans.

But other than that, you have no issues. Everyone knows you're dating the one and only Im Nayeon.

As for everyone, they think you are so lucky. Including you, of course. But for Nayeon she's the lucky one. Having you on her side through ups and down, you cheered her when she's low and celebrates with when she's on the highest point.

Since it's Friday, you know that she'll come. With food and lots of stories she'll be sharing it with you. Which is one of the exciting things she brought to you.

But suddenly you decided to pull out something new. Maybe a small prank won't hurt your lovely girlfriend. Just thinking, you can already picture how she would react... Maybe?

You walked to your closet as you were searching for a cocktail dress. Not so long ago, you found a halter black dress. You figured out that it is a good dress since it's exposing the main thing.

After getting your dress, you put your dress down on your bed and ran to the kitchen to get something. You remembered you have a few candies that you can use.

After a few minutes of setting that "main point" you walk back to your room and prepare yourself.

You've done your make-up, wore your dress, and carefully wore the candy necklace that you've made just a while ago. The dress is perfectly fit and it highlights the necklace you've worn.

As you were preparing, you heard a sound outside. The person you're waiting for just arrived and probably already in the living room since she got access to your house.

"Y/N, baby?"

As you heard the voice of your girlfriend, you started to go with your plan. You grabbed your purse and cellphone as you walked out of your room like you didn't hear that she's already in your house.

As you walked out, you stopped as if you were surprised to see her. Both of you did, actually. Except that you're just acting it. Nayeon was surprised to see you all fit like you're going somewhere else.

"Baby!"

"Babe, hey... Why are you all dressed up?" She asked confusedly as she walked to you.

You didn't answer right away but as she walked to you, you kissed her on her cheek and greeted her with a smile.

"Hi baby, I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you. My friends just—" before you could finish your sentence, Nayeon stopped you as her eyes were looking somewhere else and not your eyes.

You immediately saw it and now smile in your head as your plan succeed.

"What's that?" She asked but already have a clue what's it.

You tried to act clueless and asked her back about what she's talking about.

"That, that necklace you're wearing. You made that?" She asked who's now different from a while ago.

Her eyes are filled in confusion as she's not crossing her arms.

"Do you like it? My friend sent this to me and said I should wear it for the party. Anyway, just like what I am saying they invited me." You said acting so well as you saw she scoffed.

"Baby, do you know what's that?"

"Why? You think I don't look good?" You asked as you frown your lip which she caught.

"No, baby you look very nice. You look so good. But..."

"But what?"

"Can you just remove that thing?" She asked.

"Why? It's cute, it matches my dress." You said and gave her a twirl.

"No baby, you don't understand. I have actually no problem if you suddenly have a plan to go to the party when we should be cuddling and watching our favorite movie. But that..."

"Why?"

"Baby, I don't know what exactly your friend wanted to happen. I'm pretty sure if you got in the party, everyone would come to you and get a bite on that fucking candies." She said.

To be fair, she's trying to explain it on a sense that you would understand it without getting offended. Even if her face says that she really doesn't want that thing.

"What? How sure are you?"

"Coz! Baby I've been seeing that thing on tiktok. Trust me, the least I want to happen is for other people to get too close to you."

"Hmm? I don't understand, can you at least do a demo how they do it?" You asked which made her rolled her eyes.

She didn't waste a time and walked to you, brushing your hair that's down to the other side so she could get a bite on the candies on your neck.

You felt her breathing as soon as her face is close to your neck. After a second, sh faced you with a 'see' expression.

"That's what's going to happen, baby." She said.

"Oh."

"Right, so remove that thing. I don't want anyone almost kissing my girl's neck." She said.

You laughed as you can't hold it back anymore.

"Really? Why don't you remove it instead?" You said as you offered the candies on your neck.

You saw that the confusion went more visible on her which made you finally drop the act.

"I'm just kidding, Nayeon. I am not going to any parties." You said as you laughed and walked closed to her.

You put your arms on her shoulders as she's slowly getting what you said.

"Oh really."

"Really. Baby, this is my only time with you. I won't go out unless you'll ask me." You said.

"So... You're just pranking me? Is that really your way to welcome me huh?" She said as she rest her hand on your waist.

"I love you." You giggled and kisses her lips.

"I have no problem if you'll go to the party last minute. But that really boils me. How you got on that idea!" She scowls which made you giggled more.

"Don't worry, these all yours." You said shortly and gave her a look.

A smile slowly grows on her lips after you said that. She pulled you closer to her.

"I actually hate having candies today, but if these candies? Why not." She giggled as she took one again from your neck. She even made sure that you'll feel the touch of her lips on your neck, as if teasing you.

"Oh Nayeon, I really love you."