Oneshot #1

A/n: I made another one, no updating schedule because I need inspiration and motivation to write and sometimes I don't get either for a month and sometimes I will update four times an hour. This one will also have longer oneshots, I'm trying to make them at least a thousand words

"Hey Touya what do you wanna be?" Keigo asked as they were sitting inside of their treehouse. "I wanna be a pro hero and a good one too!" Touya said was he skillfully waved a flower crown. "Well then let's be pro hero's together! We could be the flaming duo!" Keigo said excitedly. "Ok but we won't be called that, your name giving skills suck" Touya said laughing at his friend. Keigo puffed out his wings and made a very dramatic huff noice.

"School was horrid" Touya said laying in the flowers. "Dude it wasn't that bad" Keigo said sitting down. "Yea you don't have teachers targeting you every five seconds, and people actually like you." Touya said whispering the last part quietly. Keigo perked up after hearing the last part. He crawled over to his best friend (✨they gay✨) and laid on his chest. Touyas eyes widened in surprise. "Yea but I like you so at least you have me" Keigo said hugging Touya.

~11 years later~

"Rumi that's not funny give it back!" Hawks said chasing his bunny friend around. "Hell no this is amazing by the way who is the white and red haired kid?" She asked stopping and letting hawks run into the back of the couch causing him to fall over. "Nobody important." Hawks said with his tone changing from happy to pissed. "Whoa whoa calm down Jeez sorry I hit a nerve-" The rabbit hero instantly shut up as a bunch of feathers pinned her to the wall with one at her neck. "Don't talk about him" Hawks said quietly before leaving the hero's lounge.

"Hey Dabi why do you have a picture of this blond kid and this white haired kid in your jacket?" Toga asked looking at the old photo. "Give me that! They are old friends nobody you need to know about" Dabi said snatching both the photo and his jacket.

"I'm going on a walk" Dabi said to toga

"Im going out" Hawks said to endeavor.

Hawks flew into the sky as dusk was approaching and landed on a near by building. The reason he landed on this specific building is because he saw someone, sitting on the ledge so of course being a hero he flew down. "Hey" Hawks said walking towards the person. "Calm down I'm not going to jump" The black haired person said in a monotone voice. "Oh thank god" Hawks said letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. The man let out a little laugh. After a few minutes hawks finally spoke up. "So what exactly are you doing up here?" Hawks asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Just admiring the city" The man relied with. He turned his head to look at hawks. Hawks noticed the man was wearing a mask the went up to his eyes. 'Wow his eyes are pretty' Hawks thought to himself as he tried to focus on other things then the mans eyes. "You're funny" The man said as he turned back around. "How am I funny?" Hawks said confused. "Well for starters" the man said turning around fully and hoping back into the roof. He was a couple inches taller then Hawks and quite intimidating. He slowly walked towards Hawks and looked down at him. "You blushed after only seeing my eyes, and the funny thing is I hate my eyes most about me." He said hunching over a bit to look hawks in the eyes.

Hawks was extremely nervous he didn't know if this man might kill him or not. "Now fly back to you're hero friends birdy~" The man said as he turned to walk away. "They aren't my friends" Hawks said coldly. "At least not anymore" He said a bit quitter. This peaked the mans interest. He turned back around and walked towards hawks again. "Huh I thought hero's all got along swimmingly" he said. "Yea well we don't." Hawks said looking off to the side. "And why is that?" The man asked as his eyes caught hawks attention again. "Mirko was being a bitch." Hawks said as venom laced his words. "Huh alright then, the names Dabi. I won't turn you in for talking to a villain if you don't turn me in, also meet me here tomorrow same time." Dabi said as he walked away as Hawks stood there in shock.

For the next few weeks Dabi and Hawks had been meeting each other everyday and Hawks was actually starting to enjoy it.

"Hey dabi I got chicken!" Hawks said as he ran to the burnt man. "Sweet! But that's still cannibalism" Dabi stated blankly sitting against the ledge. "No it's not! I'm not a chicken I'm a Hawk and Hawks eat chicken!" Hawks said stomping his food like a kid. "Jesus Christ I thought I well dealing with a 23 year old man not a child" Dabi said laughing at Hawks childish behavior. 'He has never laughed before' Hawks thought to himself stunned.

"What never heard me laugh?" Dabi said amused at how shocked Hawks looked. "I mean the last time was saw each other was years ago so I can't blame you for not remembering." Dabi said smirking "what?" Hawks asked confused. "Man why do you have to make everything so difficult. Do you really not know?" Dabi asked tilting his head a bit. "Am I supposed to know you?" Hawks asked smiling a bit clearing thinking it's a joke. "Damn what did they do too you?" Dabi mumbled. "Dude I am really supposed to know?" Hawks asked.

"Yes you are." Dabi said coldly grabbing hawks by the collar and pinning him on the roof underneath him. Hawks looked up a him in shock. "Hey what the hell-" "You're actually Keigo Tamaki, your father abused you and used you for stealing stuff. He got locked away. you and your mother went on the run. You saved people as a kid, the hero commissioners recruited you and payed off your mom." Dabi said cutting Hawks off and making the smaller boy stop moving. "I only ever told one person that-" Hawks started to say as he looked into Dabis familiar blue eyes as the realization hit him. "Holy shit" he said quietly.

"There you go Blondie" dabi said while still pinning Hawks. "You're touya." He said still looking up at Dabi. "You know that phase dumb blond is actually more accurate then you would think" Dabi said. (No hate to blonds I am In fact what's considered a dumb blond, even though I'm only blond half the time)

"Hello are you gonna say anything?" Dabi asked after no one had said anything for about five minutes. "Do you still you know.." Hawks said and then started mumbling. "You're stupid" Dabi said. Dabi leaned down and kissed Hawks lightly on the lips. Hawks quickly wrapped his arms around Dabis neck and smashed his lips on his. Hawks flipped them over so he was straddling Dabis waist. "Fuck I missed you" Dabi said as they both pulled away. Hawks started smiling as he looked down at Dabi. "What are you smiling about birdy?" Dabi asked with a smirk. "Nothing it's just nice knowing I have you back" Hawks said laying on dabis chest.