Memories

A/n: this follows along Dabihawks story after The chatfic I made, this takes place two years after they all went to kfc. Also this ones a bit short

"Hey dabi, what are you doing?" Hawks asked as he leaned his head on his boyfriends shoulder. It's was the middle of the night and raining, Dabi was standing under the overhang smoking. "Just thinking" Dabi said looking off into the glow of the city. "You should go back to sleep birdy, you have work" Dabi said wrapping his other arm around Hawks waist. "I can't sleep without you" Hawks said tiredly nuzzling his face into Dabis shoulder.

"I don't have to go to work tomorrow" Hawks said. Dabi slightly tilted his head to look at Hawks who was looking up at him while leaning on him. "You sure endeavor won't be mad?" Dabi asked. "He probably will be he can suck a dick" Hawks mumbled tiredly. Dabi let out a little laugh at his remark.

"Plus I could just say I'm watching you, you are on house arrest" Hawks said this time looking up at Dabi. It had been three years since the league of villains were captured. Shigaraki, Dabi and toga were set free because Dabi was touya todoroki and, with what he had been through the hero commissioners could understand why he would hate his father. Shigaraki was controlled and manipulated by AFO. Then toga was a minor, toga went to UA and graduated. Dabi is still on house arrest and living with Hawks. Shigaraki now works as a rescue hero.

"Keigo I have been on house arrest for three years, do you really think that excuse still works?" Dabi asked as he laughed a bit. "Well you're being set free in a couple days" Hawks said. "Now will you come back to bed with me?" Hawks said as he watched Dabi stomp on his cigarette with his boot. "Alright come on birdy." Dabi said opening the sliding glass door and both of them walking inside.

When Dabi walked inside he took off his boots and jacket. Hawks wiped his feet on the old carpet and walked over to his bed. Dabi followed behind him. "Jesus Christ midnight is still spamming that chat." Dabi said rubbing his eyes. "Really? Let me see" Hawks said leaning over his shoulder. "That group chat was pretty awesome when you created it" Hawks said laughing to himself about everything funny in that group chat. "You got high and the only thing you could spell was meth" Dabi said laying down laughing. "Hey! It's not funny!" Hawks said laughing a bit at the stupid stuff he did.

"You made your moms name boiling water because that's what she used to burn shotos face and you still haven't changed it" hawks said laughing as he laid next to dabi. "Present mic made all of ua deaf-" Dabi said remembering when mic screamed. "Remember when Shiggy said so that's why shoto came to the lov so easily or something like that and midnight said kinky" Hawks said as he laughed. "Then Shiggy said he was fucking done and logged off" Dabi responded with.

"Then you exposed shoto for getting launched off a mules back when he was four" Hawks said as he started laughing again. "Well how else was I supposed to make him believe it was me" Dabi said smiling. "God that chat was funny" Hawks said as he got snuggled into Dabis side. "Yea it was also pretty chaotic" Dabi said wrapping his arm around hawks. "Yea but I'm pretty sure it was one of the best things in my life, of course second too you" Hawks said pulling the blankets up so they covered both him and Dabi. "Yea it was" Dabi said looking down at hawks. He kissed the top of hawks head. "Goodnight birdy" He said. "Goodnight Dabi" Hawks said as he drifted to sleep.