Reincarnated

A/n: This is kinda a continuation of flowers from the past, just letting you know. Also Hawks reincarnations legal name is Hawks instead of keigo and same with Dabis. Dabi looks like he did before the accident with no burn scars and because this is a no quirk au hawks does not have his wings. Basically quirks started disappearing a couple years after dabi and hawks for those who read flowers from the past

(3rd person pov)

Hawks walked down the crowed hallway of his new school. He was a bit lost but he still managed to find his classrom. Today was his first day at this school, he had already taken a tour beforehand but he is still a bit confused.

He walked in the classroom just before the bell rang. When he walked in the first person he noticed was a boy with pure white hair and electric blue eyes that looks to be almost glowing. He walked to his desk that his teacher had assigned him during his tour it was in the back right and the boy with white hair sat in front of him.

All day long he couldn't stop looking at him, Hawks guessed he had seen him or met him before but he couldn't figure out from where considering he was unaware of his past life.

When he got home he turned the tv on and some news was on about some past hero. He decided to watch knowing he had nothing better to do. "And today is the anniversary of the once pro hero Keigo Tamaki also known as Hawks. He died thirty years ago due to Hanahaki as he feel for a villain." The news reporter said. "Damn talk about a tragic story" Hawks said a loud to himself.

The next day He walked to school seeing the same white haired kid, he had found out that his name was Dabi. So Hawks being Hawks decided to try and befriend him. "Hi I'm Hawks" Hawks said running up to Dabi. Dabi turned his attention to the dark golden haired boy as he ran up to him.

Hawks was now walking next to Dabi trying to start a conversation. "Have we met before?" Dabi said suddenly in a calm voice looking at Hawks. "Well I don't know actually, I thought that when I first saw you so I wanted to say Hi." Hawks said in a cheerful tone.

Dabi slowly nodded his head. "So do you wanna be friends? I don't really know anyone else here and you seem nice" Dabi looked at Hawks as he said this stoping in his tracks. "I guess" Dabi mumbled into his scarf. "Alright then, where do you wanna eat lunch?" Hawks said tilting his head to get a better look at Dabi. "I dunno" Dabi responded still a bit shy.

After a couple months Dabi and Hawks grew close to each other and would consider each other best friends.

"Dude that's just weird" Dabi said watching Hawks put sour cream on waffles. once they turned 18 they decided to move into an apartment together. "It is not weird! You just haven't tried it yet" Hawks said pouting. "Yeah whatever" Dabi said turning around to hide the small blush on his face. "Dabi are you ok, your face looks a bit red" Hawks said clearly oblivious to the situation. "Yeah Im fine I might be a bit sick though. But thats ok" Dabi said turning around and flashing his usual smile.

Hawks nodded and continued to eat his breakfast, as both boys were on their two week long break from school and today was their first day off. (I don't know how breaks are in Japan so just role with it) "Im gonna go to the store to pick up some snacks, do you want anything?" Dabi asked grabbing a pen and paper. "Oh sakuramochi please!" Hawks said happily. "Alright you addict" Dabu said laughing. "Hey I am not addicted to sakuramochi!" Hawks said with a pout.

Once dabi left Hawks walked out into the living room when he heard a ping noise. He turned to find dabis phone on the side of the couch. 'Huh he got a text, Im sure he wouldn't mind if I saw it' Hawks thought to himself picking up Dabis phone. It read «From Rumi: Dude just tell him and stop being a baby about it, the longer you wait the more chance you have of losing him.» Hawks starred confused looking at the phone. "Who is she talking about?" Hawks mumbled to himself deciding to look at messages before that one.

'I mean we are best friends what could he possibly be hiding' Hawks thought to himself unlocking Dabis phone.

«Dabi:Hey I have a problem»

«Rumi:whats up?»

«Dabi: Im almost positive I have a crush on one of my friends»

«Rumi: ok which one?»

«Dabi: Hawks.»

Hawks started at the phone in utter disbelief. Dabi liked him. He had liked Dabi for a bit now but shoved his feelings aside not wanting to ruin their friendship. Hawks locked the phone and set it back on the couch and waited for Dabi to get home.

"Hey Hawks I'm hom- why do you look like someone just killed a puppy?" Dabi asked shutting the door behind him with his foot. "Im fine just thinking about something" Hawks said sitting on the floor with his back against the couch. "Alright if you say so" Dabi said setting the bags on the counter while still looking at hawks.

'Just tell him! You know he likes you!' Hawks thought to himself trying to build up the courage to say anything. "Hey did I leave my phone here?" Dabi asked looking at Hawks. "Y-yeah on the couch" Hawks said starting to bite his nails. "Alright tell me whats wrong I have never once heard you stutter before." Dabi said walking over to Hawks and sitting next to him. "Nothing" Hawks said looking down. Dabi looked over to see his phone had zero new messages from Rumi knowing they were having a full conversation before he left. Dabi let out a sigh knowing this day would come.

He pulled Hawks into a side hug. "Yeah I like you way more then a friend dumb ass" Dabi said calmly waiting for Hawks to yell at him. "Well then I guess that makes this a lot easier." Hawks said turning around.

He gave Dabi a full hug wrapping his arms around Dabis neck. Dabi sat there shocked at why he was doing. "I-i l-like you t-too" Hawks said fumbling over his words. Hawks finally looked up at dabi. Dabi grabbed hawks by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. When they pulled away dabi let out a sign of relief. "Thank god you like me back" Dabi said with a small smile. Hawks just started into his eyes still trying to figure out where he knew dabi from. Eventually giving up and laying in Dabis arms.

A/n: this one was kinda shitty