Mine~

A/n: this was a request but I couldn't find the person that requested it. They requested a yandere Dabi but i made some adjustments also TW: yandere stuff, mentions of rape and stuff like that. Aka. The horrible stuff I like writing about. Also I do not support any of the horrible stuff in this, I just like writing about it thats all.

(3rd person pov)

"Hawks over here!" One of his fan girls said as she took photos of him. They were all taking photos and getting autographs until a large bang came from behind Hawks. "Well duty calls gotta go" hawks said winking right before he flew off.

Hawks flew over as he saw a building with blue flames going wild. Hawks carefully got everyone out of the now burning building. He helped get everyone safely away until he heard a little girl crying coming from inside the building. "Shit" he said right before he flew into the flames.

He flew into the building and tucked his wings around him to keep them from burning. "Hello?" He yelled throughout the building until he saw a little blond girl. "Hey shh, its gonna be all right." He said as he crouched to her level.

She stoped crying suddenly as her facial expression changed. "Oh i know" she said happily as purple mist engulfed them. Before hawks could run he felt a boot to his back. "I wouldn't try that birdie~" he heard from behind him as they pushed him into the mist.

Hawks fell through into a dark room and he landed on the cement floor. "Good luck Hawks~" the girl said as she slowly melted away and you could see toga as she walked out of the room locking the door behind her.

Hawks couldn't feel his wings and he tried grabbing them with his hands. "Damnit!" He yelled. "Rule 1. You aren't allowed to swear" He heard as Dabi kicked the back of his knee. He feel onto the ground barley catching himself. Dabi grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him over to a old looking bed with a metal bed frame. Dabi yanked hawks over to the bed and attached a thick metal chain to his right wrist.

The chain was connected to the concrete floor under the bed in the corner of the room. "Jacket off, now" Dabi demanded and Hawks started to take off his jacket. It had gotten stuck on the chain so Dabi burned it off the chain. "Turn around so your back is facing me" Dabi once again demanded. Hawks didn't want to make him more mad then he already was so he compiled.

Once Hawks back was facing Dabi he felt his back start to burn. Dabi was burning off his wings. Hawks let out muffed cries in pain as he felt the heat get more intense. "Shut up stupid bird" Dabi said coldly finishing off hawks wings.

Dabi slowly stood up as Hawks tried to be quiet but the pain was getting to him. "Stay here i'll be back" Dabi said as he tunred and walked towards the door. When Dabi left hawks alone Hawks laid a bit on the cold ground trying to cool his back.

Dabi walked back with some bandages and some pain relievers. When he opened the door the found Hawks curled up in a ball against the wall. "Get on the bed and take off your shirt" Dabi demanded. Hawks tried to take his shirt off without touching the burnt area of his back. Dabi had gotten sick of waiting and finally ripped the shirt off causing hawks to yelp in pain.

Dabi sat behind Hawks as he put some medicine on his back to help it cool down. Once dabi saw hawks muscles relax a bit he wrapped up Hawks back with some gauze. Dabi started on his back and wrapped it around hawks stomach. Dabi continued doing this and sometimes going over Hawks shoulders until he thought it looked good. 

"Thanks" Hawks mumbled out quietly. Dabi quickly smacked him in the back of the head. "I didn't say you could talk dumb ass" Dabi said harshly. Dabi got up and sat in front of Hawks as Hawks sat up a bit to look at dabi. "Alright now that you aren't being a bitch I will tell you the rules you have to follow." Dabi said smirking.

The whole time dabi was explaining the rules Hawks just sat there quietly. He thought Dabi was pretty attractive but that was about his looks. His personality was the one thing Hawks had always hated about him. Yet here he was sitting in front of him not daring to do anything that might make him mad.

Day after day for weeks Dabi would go to Hawks room a use him for his personal needs then leave. But this time was slightly different. Dabi walked into Hawks room to see him curled up in a ball on the corner of his bed like normal. The room reeked of sex as hawks clung to a stuffed animal toga gave him awhile ago.

Hawks hated Dabis guts but couldn't bring himself to say it or hurt him in anyway. Hawks had developed what some would call insanity and professionals would call it Stockholm syndrome. He actually liked Dabis company when he wasn't hurting or raping him.

Dabi walked into the room closing the door behind him. Hawks had expected for Dabi to start stripping once he locked the door but He didn't. Instead he walked over to Hawks and sat on the bed beside him.

Dabi sat there clearly waiting for something before he finally spoke up. "Come here" He said not as harsh as usual. Hawks slowly and hesitantly scooted towards Dabi. Dabi wrapped him in a hug as he played with Hawks hair. "Im just letting you know I'm doing this because I love you, and so nobody else can have you." Hawks let out a shaky breath after he heard what Dabi said.

'He's crazy' Hawks thought to himself not even daring to move. "But birdie~ I know your secret" Dabi said with a sick smile on his face. He yanked Hawks hair up a bit so Hawks was fully facing him. "You like me too, I know you do. I see you checking me out and blushing when I take off your clothes." Dabi said still smiling. "Admit it, You're a slut for me aren't you" Dabi said leaning into Hawks. "Answer me" Dabi said coldly. "Y-yes I-I am" Hawks said fumbling on his words.

Dabi smirked upon hearing this. "I knew it, now you're going to stay with me forever got it?" Dabi said griping onto Hawks hips. "Yes D-Dabi" Hawks said as he looked at Dabi. "Good" Dabi said happily right before kissing Hawks. This was the first actual time Dabi ever kissed him, and Hawks knew there was no way out. He had to stay with Dabi until someone came to save him. But everyone thought he had burned in that fire so nobody was ever going to save him. He was stuck and never getting out.

A/n: I guess this is now one of my favorite things to write. Also this is the definition of toxic, you can't convince me otherwise.