Pendulum Summon?! | Chapter 4

Enjoy!

Back With Yuya and Sledgehammer...

It was Yuya's turn and everyone was still astonished at what Yuya had just done, but in some random observatory, there was a team of around 10 scientists who was getting a huge signal from Paradise City stating that there was a huge read on energy called, "Pendulum Energy" which confused the head scientist who was also confused on whatever Pendulum energy is.

Back to Yuya's duel though against the Sledgehammer, she had a much more now confident look on her face as the big screen was showing video of her making a new form of summoning. The Sledgehammer on the other hand was still highly confused about what Yuya had just done and started complaining to Nico that Yuya must have been cheating but Nico just responded with, "Sorry. But since there are no error messages in the system, that means..."

"That summoning is allowed?" The sledgehammer questioned both himself and Nico but was quickly cut off by Yuya. 

"Performapal Whip Snake's effect activates! It swaps one of your monster's Attack Points with its Defense Points!" and when she said that Battleguard King's Attack Points went from 5000 down to 1100 Attack but also set down Sledgehammer in the process but Yuya was not done yet.

"Next is Performapal Sword Fish's effect! Your monster loses 600 Attack Points until the end of this turn!" and then Battleguard King's Attack went from 5000 to 500 and the entire crowd was surprised once again that Yuya was making a comeback. "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack Battleguard King! Show them your true power!" Yuya said as the orbs on Odd-Eyes Pendulum dragon started glowing.

"I won't let you!" Sledgehammer desperately said, trying to hold on to his title as he activated his face-down card, Battleguard Howling.

Battleguard Howling

Effect: When a "Battleguard" monster you control is targeted for an attack: Target the attacking monster; return that target to the hand, and if you do inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's Attack points.

"The attacking monster returns to your hand, and you take damage equal to its attack points!" Sledgehammer said, explaining what the trap card does, but before the trap card effect could occur, Yuya started talking.

"Timegazer Magician understands space and time! Protect me with your precise power! Timegazer Magician's Pendulum effect activates! Once per turn, when you use a trap card on a Pendulum Monster, that trap is negated! infinity Gear Reverse!" Yuya said as she activated Timegazer magician's effect which negated the effect of Battleguard Howling but Sledgehammer was quick to think and started looking for an Action Card which he did in one of many trees that were on the field.

"I use the Action Spell Evasion!" Sledgehammer said, hoping that it would save him from losing the duel, but Yuya was already one step ahead of him. 

"Stargazer Magician understands the heavens! Seal away the vengeful enemy with your profound powers! Stargazer Magician's Pendulum effect activates! Once per turn, when a Pendulum Monster of mine battles, your spell card is negated!"