Going to LDS | Chapter 8

Hey, you guys I don't know what to say here but I own nothing used in this story, and anything used is owned by their respective owners! So this is what I have to say, I have learned nothing from the summer program and on the second day, I decided to drop out! Yeah, I am weak deal with it! Oh yeah small shout out to Wackywoohoopizzaman for telling me about the new master rule! I can finally play Yu-Gi-Oh online once again!

✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ 🇨‌🇭‌🇦‌🇵‌🇹‌🇪‌🇷‌ 8 ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

As Yuya, Y/n, and Gong began dueling with each one Yuya getting closer to Pendulum Summoning both Y/n and Gong did not give up on their friend who was getting a little tired. It was now the two hundred seventy-first time that Yuya was dueling both Y/n and Gong then she did it... She was able to summon Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Performapal Whip Snake, and Performapal Sword Fish.

Then in tears, Gong and Y/n ran towards their red and green-haired friend who started to fall backward falling asleep. "Yuya! This was the first time out two hundred seventy-one times that you were able to correctly Pendulum Summon!" Y/n said to his sleepy friend who smiled at his reaction.

"Not to mention, you also used both Gong and Y/n all night to help you with this! How could you! It's 4:00 A.M. by now!" Gong said to Yuya still with tears in his eyes. "I did it..." Yuya said as she then fell asleep into the arms of Y/n who was surprised that she fell asleep.

"By the way Y/n, since Yuzu won the duel against Yuya would that mean you have to go out on a date with her?" Gong then asked Y/n who was about to fall asleep but woke up to this remark. "What?" Y/n asked Gong confused about what he was saying.

"Oh yeah, Yuzu and Yuya agreed on whoever won the duel would get to go on a date with you," Gong said explaining to Y/n what he meant. "Wait when did this happen?" Y/n said still confused.

"It happened while you were coming up to the booth which would explain why you wouldn't know," Gong said to Y/n still trying to explain to him about what had happened only to find out that Y/n fell asleep on the field next to Yuya.

At 10:00 A.M. At Paradise City Prep...

At the prep school that Yuya, Yuzu, and Y/n in Paradise City, Yuya was sleeping during the middle of class and muttering, "Pendulum..." and "Y/n..." in between her snores and on the other hand Y/n was also sleeping but he had his hood on and was muttering the word... "Penguins..."

Yuzu then looked towards both of her friends with a concerned look on her face worried if they even got a single wink of sleep last night. "Sakaki! Yuya Sakaki!" The male teacher said irritated that Yuya was sleeping during one of his lessons.

Furthermore, the teacher yelling at Yuya, got her to jump out of her seat and yelled something out loud. "I use, Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and..." Yuya said but quickly realized that she was not in You Show school and was in prep school.

Suddenly the teacher at breakneck speeds came in front of Yuya and stared at her with his glasses shining. "What's your excuse?" The teacher asked Yuya who was sweating and answered with...

"Will you excuse me, if I have an excuse?" Yuya asked the teacher who then facepalmed as Yuzu got out of her seat and hit Yuya in the head with her fan while yelling towards Yuya, "Of course not! Idiot!" and Yuzu hitting Yuya in the head caused her to hit the ground, making many students laugh.

Then out of nowhere everyone heard a yawn. "W-What is happening?" Y/n asked as the teacher who was facepalming then came to his desk at breakneck speeds and stopped in front of his desk.