Running Into Some Complications | Chapter 7

Sorry if this chapter is going to be a bit sloppy with some grammatical errors I am writing this at 2:00 A.M. the only real time I can have time to myself but it is really unhealthy for me, but I don't care. The summer program that I was forced to against my own will suck and just hope your day becomes good and if it's not, I hope you can swing it around. <3 I will be having to skip the duel I said would be in this one so I can move on with the plot quicker so yeah! :P

In the duel room...

Yuya and Yuzu were about to duel as in the Solid Vision System booth Y/n, Gong, Frederick, and Allie were watching from above. "Come on, Gong let's get this thing started!" Y/n said in excitement as Allie and Frederick raised their hands in agreement.

"Ok, ok, hold your horses!" Gong said in a bit of an annoyed tone as Y/n chuckled at this. On the field, both Yuzu and Yuya were ready to begin their duel and many of the students were excited to see the duel between Yuzu and Yuya.

Gong then pressed a button on a laptop which started up the Solid Vision System and the field spell 'Plain Plains' appeared on the screen. Yuzu then on the field said, "I activate the field spell, Plain Plains!" in an enthusiastic voice as the field which Y/n and the Sledgehammer dueled on came on, and Skip was extremely excited and started talking about how the field was so realistic that after the duel he might just swim in the river which creeped out anyone that was heard that sentence.

Yuzu and Yuya then brought out their duel disk and then started them up putting them both at 4000 Life Points and both drew 5 cards and both of them started doing a speech which Y/n decided not to listen to because to him it was a bit cringy, then both Yuya and Yuzu looked at each and said the one line that starts a duel.

"Duel!"

One Random Duel Later...

After Yuya and Yuzu had duel which had just stopped on around the third and fourth turn because Yuya was not able to complete a Pendulum Summon and because it was left defenseless and because of that took on a direct attack and lost the duel. Y/n and Gong, looking at the duel, knew something was wrong with the duel between Yuzu's and Yuya's duel. Gong couldn't put his finger on what was wrong but Y/n was already figuring out

After the duel, all of the students were confused about Yuya's and Yuzu's duel and many were questioning what was happening. Then after the duel, Yuzu, Yuya, Y/n, were now in one of the study rooms that for some reason weren't used earlier when Skip tried to do a speech.

Yuya was hunched down in embarrassment from the duel earlier and Yuzu was just looking at the students who were also confused then one student out of nowhere had a question and raised their hands. "You said something about a Pendulum card," and when the kid said that Yuzu also remembered about Yuya saying that during her duel with the Sledgehammer.

"Pendulum Card?" Yuzu then asked Yuya which kinda interrupted the kid's question but Yuya answered with, "Yeah, that's what I call them," but before anyone inside of the school there was a faint noise from outside that sounded like, "It at least did not ruin the game like Link Summoning!" but that was ignored.

"Yuya show me," Yuzu ordered Yuya to do which she complied. After Yuya had given her deck to Yuzu both Y/n and Yuzu were looking at the deck of Yuya's and Yuzu was confused looking at the card of Timegazer Magician.

"So wait, you can't Pendulum Summon if you don't have this card?" One kid started as another then spoke up, "That's not fair!" getting many of the kids to agree with the kid who said that, then another kid made up another statement. "Or maybe there's no such thing as Pendulum Summoning!" After that, the rest of the kids said that Yuya probably cheated against the Sledgehammer and started leaving.