There are Two!? | Chapter 14

There is not much I have to say currently except that I love diverse food and the support y'all give me❤ Sorry if this update may seem late but I have my own life to sorry... I own nothing used in this story, and their respective owners own anything used in this story! Enjoy the chapter!

☃ ☃ ☃ Chapter 14 ☃ ☃ ☃

In Some Random Alleyway...

In a random alleyway, there was a girl with black and purple hair wearing a mask staring at the building of LDS. The girl then opened up her hand to show that it was a pin from an LDS, after a little inspection the girl then looked back at the LDS building.

Over At You Show Duel School...

"Ahh~ This feels so good!" Yuya said as she washed off her sweat after dueling as Y/n and Yuzu stood to the side and smiled as they both each held a towel for Yuya and Frederick. "It is nice to wash off after dueling," Sora said as she rubbed the back off her neck with a towel,

"Hey, Yuya, the back of your neck is still a bit dirty, don't forget to wash it," Y/n said pointing out to Yuya with a finger.  "Okay okay babe," Yuya said as she continued to wash her neck as Y/n continued to smile.

A Bit Later...

Yuzu and Allie were walking down a path near water and beautiful scenery, and Yuzu was holding a bag in her hand that was filled with ice cream. "If they want to eat ice cream they should go buy it themselves!" Yuzu said complaining as she remembered how Frederick, Sora, Tate, and Yuya were asking for ice cream.

"Ice! Ice! Ice! Ice!" The four cheered out for ice cream as Yuzu and Y/n just stared at them cheering for ice cream as a comical sweat drop appeared on their heads as they saw what was unfolding before them.

"You're complaining, but you bought a lot of ice cream. You are so nice Yuzu!" Allie complimenting Yuzu who then just stopped in her tracks which surprised Allie.

"Yu-" Allie was about to say but was stopped by Yuzu who bent down and put a finger on her lips as she then pointed at two people that were above them who seemed to be the goons of Sylvia who were talking to each other.

"Sylvia has been too fired up lately," The goon with green-haired said as the other one with weird hair spoke up, "Yeah, she been willing to do whatever it takes to crush Y/n L/n," and then when Yuzu and Allie heard that they mentioned Y/n's name they were shocked.

"Yeah, she is the one who would be cruel, and attack Y/n's weak points like his mother," One of the goons said as Yuzu, and Allie still stared at the conversation that the two were having in shock. 

"C'mon, lets' go. You know how she gets more self-centered when she is hungry," One of the goons said as they both began to pick up their pace and start jogging, and then all of a sudden Yuzu quickly started following them with the ice cream still in her hands. "Yuzu!" Allie cried out as she started to follow Yuzu who was chasing the goons.

At Some Random Warehouses...

After Yuzu had followed Sylvia's goons for a bit she found herself and Allie on the side of one warehouse that was labeled, No. 52 on its metal doors. "Yuzu I think we should tell Y/n or Yuya about this," Allie said to Yuzu concerned about what she was probably going to do, but Yuzu didn't answer.