Rebirth

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Undertale

Naru Uzumaki didn't expect this to happen. She didn't expect to die. That was something she never would have thought would happen to her. She had brought Sasuke back to Konoha after three years of searching for him. She also promised Sakura to bring Sasuke back. But what she didn't expect was that Sasuke would kill her. She suspected that Sasuke has lied to her by wanting to come back to Konoha, especially since he has manipulated her. It was typical, Sasuke wants more power, even revenge by betraying Konoha. The last thing she remembered was Sasuke with his kunai covered in blood like a knife who was standing over her dead body.

This brings her memory of when she remembered Sasuke has prepare to kill her.

Flashback

The last thing Naru remembered was the pain of the kunai piercing in the chest by Sasuke Uchiha who betrayed her. She could hear the evil laughter of Sasuke. Her eyes are gone widened as she didn't understand why he has betrayed her. She remembered when she successfully brought Sasuke back to the Konoha, she got tricked into believing Sasuke's word before going home. Sasuke told her that she has won the battle and wanted to go home. When they got home, he killed her in front of her friends.

When Naru lies there dying, she can see the shock on her friends' faces when they saw Sakura wasn't paying any attention as they noticed she doesn't care and hate Naru. Even though Sakura keeps flirting with Sasuke, he rejects her. In desperation to try to save Naru, they tried to stop the bleeding, but it was too late. It looks like Naru was about to die anyway.

"Naru, you don't deserve to die." Hinata cried for her best friend who held onto her hand. Tears are rolling down her face as she grieved for her best friend.

"Naru, you deserved happiness after you've done anything in your past," Kiba said sounding so depressed.

Naru gave them a final smile before passing. "Thank you all. I love you, guys."

"We love you, too, little sister," Shikamaru said. He watched Hinata kiss Naru on her forehead and he paid for respect until Naru passed away. They knew she was dead.

As soon as Naru was gone, Hinata let out her anger for the first time when she summoned her Byakugan. She rushed towards Sasuke with her powerful punch, but he dodged her attack instantly.

Sakura snarled at them. "How dare you all try to harm my Sasuke-kun!"

When Sakura was about to attack them, she was stopped by Kakashi who grabbed her by the wrist. Kakashi glared at the two.

"It looks like you need your punishment, Haruno," Choji said with a smirk.

"You can't take on Sasuke's side. And besides, you can't leave those behind. People who leave their friends to die are scum." Kakashi said in anger.

Sakura scowled. "We were doing what's best to get rid of this fucking bitch!"

"And you weren't doing anything, Sakura. You wanted to pretend that you killed Naru. But wrong. You were an idiot, Haruno." Tsunade said in anger, then he spun his head and faced Sasuke, "And you, after what you have done, I hereby sentence you to death."

Sasuke grew angry as he summoned his power and was about to attack Tsunade, but he was stopped by Hinata and Neji. He growled at the Hyuga siblings.

"You've done enough, Sasuke. You're coming with us."

After that, they didn't want to see Sasuke's face again and didn't want to be around Sakura who was completely annoying as a banshee. They killed Sasuke instantly and punished Sakura for being a total idiot. When everything was over, they buried Naru's body beside the oak tree until the unexpected happens.