The Truth of Nightmare

As they made it to Underfell, they found the Bad Sanses Squad were destroying Snowdin. Dream hoped Cross wasn't planning this. They headed their way to rescue Chara as they knew they were going to kidnap Frisk alongside Flowey. As they made it in time, they saw Nightmare and his two henchmen, Killer and Dust, we're kidding Frisk and Flowey. They also saw Cross fighting with edgy Sans named Red.

Ink brought out his big paintbrush and aimed at Nightmare and his two henchmen. "Nightmare, let them go, or else we'll make you!"

Nightmare rolled his eyes. "Oh, please. We were doing our job to destroy the AUs. Do you guys really think you can save the day, don't ya? Well, too bad! Once we take the other Frisks, soon the whole Alternative Universes will be damaged and the whole world will be erased."

"Nighty, just let them go!" Dream pleaded as she summoned her staff into bow and arrows then she aimed at her older twin brother with no choice.

He chuckled evilly. "Sister, I thought you never make it in time. Oh, I forgot... You're part of Ink's team. Despite how you chose to abandon Dreamtale because you'd rather leave them behind. Or is it that you left them to die?"

"Even though, I would never abandon them. I made a promise that I will be back in time. A promise to bring you back." Dream responded.

He laughed out loud maniacally. "This is funny! I don't believe it, Dreamy! You'd rather make a promise for our people and then leaving them behind. But think again, Dream! Don't you see? After everything I've been through, I've always felt nothing or you never let me fight against them!"

She glared at him. "I am doing what's best to protect you, big bro."

He glared back. "Then you are nothing... Naru Uzumaki."

"Huh?" Dream blinked.

"That's right. You are the reincarnation of Naru Uzumaki, right? Well, I guess I should tell you a little secret. I, too, am a reincarnation."

Ink glared at him. "What are you?"

"And what reincarnation are you?" Blue asked as he spawned his blue bones as a weapon.

Nightmare chuckled. "My, I am the reincarnation of Sasuke Uchiha."

Dream widened her eyes in shock. "You're the reincarnation of Sasuke?"

He nodded. "Of course. You really can live in happiness, don't you?"

"Impossible! You can't be Sasuke! You can't be him!" Dream shouted.

"Oh, I am different from Sasuke. I can see all of his memories. Way back then, after Sasuke was sent to the demise, he was reborn as me. When I was a child, I can see all of Sasuke Uchiha's memories. So then I figured out how to be stronger. The black apple I've eaten was helping me become stronger than you? I couldn't wait to kill you as I did you before."

Dream didn't reply. She was glaring as she was about to let her string of bow go. Her face was covered in sweat.

"Now before I can kill you, there's only one more thing." Nightmare said as he released his tentacles from his body.

"What?"

"Remember this... You have to be careful who you trust." Nightmare said.

Dream gasped.

"Dreamy, look out!"

Then his tentacles flew towards her and were about to demise Dream. It gives her memories of when she was betrayed by Sasuke by believing in him for wanting to stay in Konoba. She froze silently as she watched his tentacles heading hers until there was a red slash around her. She saw his tentacles being slashed by a certain white skeleton who came here to save her.

Dream and her two friends were in shock and saw a familiar skeleton standing in front of them. It was Cross.

She breathed heavily. "Cross!"