16

"I really don't wanna do all these dishes," mumbles Sam, looking at the people eating and their dirty plates, then the sink and dishwasher like his life has just ended.

"Well it's your turn!" Chirps Tony, earning a glare from the other.

"You're a mechanic or billionaire or something, why don't you just invent something that does it for us?"

"Actually," Peter says. "There is something that will clean up your kitchen nice!"

Sam raises his eyebrows doubt. "What is it?"

"KITCHEN GUN! BANG BANG BANG!"

"Aren't you sad that you have to deal with a bunch of shit tomorrow?" Asks Nat, And Steve Yells Language.

Peter nods vigorously, chewing on a carrot. "oh yeah."

"Don't speak with food in your mouth," corrects Steve, trying to teach the boy manners. It only makes Peter take a huge bite and eat with his mouth open. Steve wrinkles his nose.

"I'm supes doomed for tomorrow. But I'm kinda at that point where 'eh adult life is already so goddamn weird, I might as well.'"

Harley cheered.

"I UNDERSTOOD THAT REFERENCE!" Busts out Steve enthusiastically. Heads turn to him. He's smiling like a doofus, and even when everyone's attention is back on Peter, he thinks to himself proudly, I understood!

"So is it still sleepover night with MJ and Ned?" Tony asks as he picks at his food.

Harley, who was wrinkling his nose in disgust at Clint, who ate an slice of cake in 10 seconds (He needed to beat his record), heard them and glanced up.

"I thought we were going to have a sleepover." He says with a confused, and somewhat hurt look. Every month when Harley visits they have a sleepover and stay up all night, and he missed Peter so so much, and to not do that feels like a rejection. And Harley has already had enough of that in his life.

Peter saw how Harley got sad and immediately jumped to reassure him. "No, no Hars bar it's okay, me and MJ and Ned are still gonna have the sleepover, but you're gonna join. It'll be fun, promise." He says with a smile.

"So... we- we still get our sleepover?" Harley asks nervously.

Peter beams. "Of course!"

And while Peter and Harley started chatting to each other animatedly, Tony paled with each minute passed, lisening to their plans. After "we'll play Nerf War but with what Shuri made" he tried to tune out, because whatever Shuri made, and whatever their other plans are, sure won't be good.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

-Golden (song)

We're gonna pretend peter's birthday is December 4th, also the date it is set in right now, because it goes with the story. That also means the sun starts going down at around 6:00, and right now it is 7, so it's kinda dark out.

. . . . . . . .

One little thing they'd forgotten was there was no farmers market open at this time of year. Harley was bummed, of course, wanting to get fresh foods for salad and to make dinner. And then there was Peter, who was still his happy self.

"Harles that means when we get back we can have hot chocolate! Or while we're there!"

Peter was walking backwards, skipping beside Harley to try and cheer him up even though Harley wasn't sad.

When they made their way into the kitchen where they assumed Tony was, Nat had joined the group of 3 (Rhodey, Bucky, and Tony) and was drinking some water, watching Bucky munch on peanuts furiously. If that was even possible. Basically he was just glaring at the dishwasher and savagely shoving peanuts into his mouth.