Chapter 13

Tedros' POV:

I looked at the two goblins in front of me. I had to choose Sophie. If I choose her, I could prove that she is Good, and then maybe I could see if she is my princess. Although, I highly doubt it.

She seems like every other princess I've met, obsessed with looks and handsome princes. They never bother to look on a deeper level. Date the new handsome prince, then dump him for another one... just like my mother... Guinevere.

I would not make the same mistakes as my father. I would not marry a princess who just cared for power or fame. I wanted to experience the mysteries of love. I would not let a girl brake down the walls I had put up. I would not die of heart brake like my father, or ever experience it.

I looked at the two goblins. They were exact replicas of each other. I started to move towards the one on the left when suddenly I stopped.

Even though the other one looked the same as the one in front of me, I felt a pull towards her. Slowly, I made my ways towards her. I took her ugly hand.

"This is the princess. This is Sophie," I said confidently.

Yuba waved his staff and before me the two goblins melted back into girls.

One with breathtaking beauty with blonde hair, piercing emerald green eyes, and a scowl on her face.

The other one with black hair that was put in a messy braid, dark blue eyes, and a scowl on her face, for I held her hand.

As soon as I saw it was Aricia's hand who I held, I dropped it. Her gaze lifted from the ground to me, filled with disgust.

I turned to Sophie and rushed to explain, but neither girl listened to me. They just stared at each other. "Sophie she must have put a spell on me or so..." I trailed off.

Dong... The bell rang signaling the end of class.

Aricia turned on her heel, for a moment the breeze took her mint, breezy, natural scent to my nose and I had the compulsion to follow her.

I shook my head. I needed to find out what spell that... that witch put on me. I turned to the students and teacher, " I would never willingly pick that witch. She must have put a spell on me or something."

Beatrix came up to me with a group of followers behind her. "That's ok, Teddy. I know you wouldn't ever pick her over me."

She linked her arm with mine, and practically dragged me out of there. I looked behind at Sophie who was still staring in the direction Aricia went. A murderous look was on her face, and I felt a chill go through my body.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok, so I hope you guys liked this. I did it late at night while listening to pandora. Continue voting for your team and comment if you want someone's POV.

THANK YOU ALL💙