Chapter 6 The Return of Cana

Third Person POV:

Just as Aricia was about to follow the Evers to their castle, a howl was heard from the woods. Aricia turned just as a grey wolf shot out of the woods.

A grey wolf all to familiar to her.

A grey wolf named Cana.

Cana ran toward her and then turned toward the upcoming threat of wolves and fairies.

Before the wolves could attack. Aricia got in front of Cana and sat down, her hands in his fur.

The wolves and fairies halted, confused.

As, did the teachers and students.

When Aricia found her voice it rang out, "This is Cana my dog, and friend."

A cold, chilly voice questioned her from behind, "He is yours? How long have you know him?"

Aricia glared at the School Master, knowing part of his secret.

"Yes, he is mine. I knew his mother. Her and I were very close before and after he was born."

She stroked Cana's soft fur.

The School Master glared at her, "Well considering I or any other faculty member has no time to take him back to where he belongs, I guess we will have to kill him."

"What????"

Aricia got in a protective stance infront of Cana, "I won't allow it."

She pulled a small dagger from her boot.

If she had to, she would defend Cana.

A short while later, wolves that had came to close had gotten a cut from Aricia's dagger, or a bite from Cana, none too series.

The Evers were gasping at her in shock, but some of the boys were commenting to themselves on her moves.

The prince who's rose she had caught, was studying her very closely.

As Aricia defended herself and Cana, she was annoyed none of the Nevers stepped into help her.

Where as, some of them through things at the wolves. Whether, it was to help her, or to be mean to the wolves, Aricia was just a little grateful.

An Evil, icy laugh made everyone stop in their tracks.

"Fine. But I have one condition if he stays," The School Master said with an Evil grin.

"What is the condition?" asked Aricia hesitantly expecting a trap.

"You become a guaranteed participant of this years trial," he grinned.

Aricia glared. Her family had told her about some of these trials.

It was not usual ,but some participants did die in these trials.

Aricia looked down at Cana. Would she be willing to risk her life for him? She thought of all the times he had risked his life for her. All the times he had stayed by her side.

She looked back up and met the icy stare of the School Master's, "Very well."

Gasps were heard throughout the clearing.

No one in their right mind would accept. But, Aricia was a little crazy.
🐺🐶🐺🐶🐺🐶🐺🐶🐺🐶🐺🐶

So, what do you guys think?

Please continue to comment.

If you have any school stories, funny; embarrassing; whatever, feel free to tell me them. They might end up in this story.

How do you think Aricia's first day of school will go?

What do you think of the prince who through her his rose, who by the way name is Tedros and he is the son of the late King Arthur.

Please comment, like, and tell your friends.

Thank You, All of You, Very Much