2 - (Papery Adventures)

Cover made by moi :D XD

(Not related to the story, but this guy ^^ on the cover is so cute xD does anyone know which anime he's from?)

A/N:

This is a very different type of short story. Before y'all get confused by what in the world is happening, let me clear it for you. These two short stories down below, are from the point of view of a paper. Yeah you read that right, PAPER!
So keep in mind while reading that all these are happening from a Paper's POV.
This is just something different. A piece of writing I wrote for fun ! XD

Enjoy :D

(Blue Paper's POV)

I was lying on a pile over a desk, along with my fellows. The human sat beside the open window, excitedly sorting us into our respective colors .

This girl had recently bought us from the store for some school project. She picked up red paper from over me and I could feel red's non-existent mouth smirking at me as if to imply that he was superior as he got picked first.

Hmph! What does silly old red think he is huh?!
I aka Blue am so much better!
And the author agrees , after all I'm one of her favorite colors.

I rolled my non-existent eyes, and was about to reply back to red when a strong gust of wind came from the exposed window and trapped me in a dance.

I felt my light body being lifted up from the surface and being blown outside. I helplessly kept flying along with the wind , taken away against my will.

Wind always had to show off his superior strength against my fragile body. Suddenly I noticed a puddle of muddy water on the ground below me.

I could feel the wind going away , leaving me behind to slowly descend downwards. I tried to stop but I was helpless against the power of gravity.

I was trembling with fear , disgusted at the thought of landing in the mud and getting my new shiny, blue surface dirty and wet . On top of that I was completely blank and hadn't been used yet.

All of a sudden a big dog ran past , blowing the wind in my direction and causing me to redirect myself.

I felt relief flood over me as I landed on top of a heap of leaves. That was a narrow shave. But I had let my guard down too soon.

A group of little humans were playing nearby with my fellow papers . Treating them however the humans wished. Some of the papers were getting rolled up, stepped upon , while the most unfortunate ones got shredded to tiny pieces and strewn over the ground. I shuddered hearing their invisible pleas of help. We papers have feelings too! But humans never respect that and treat us as if we didn't matter at all.