Dragon

Naruko pov

"Hashirama is really shocked..." I mumbled. I told both Hashirama and Mito that Madara would attack Konoha with help nine tailed beast. I just came back to my appartment and fell down on my bed. 'I don't want to destroy Hashirama and Madara's friendship, but it's better to know.....' I thought as I took off my mask before I doze off.

"An mission with Tobirama-sensei?!" Three Tobirama's students ask with shock. Well, I was shoced too. "Just happen. Someone suggested me to go mission with Naruko." Tobirama said. "Was there any reason?" 14 year old Hiruzen ask. "Well, mostly saying 'HokAGe nEed tO bE ProTEcTEd'." Tobirama said with strange voice that someone said. Three Tobirama's students burst of laughing of his voice. "And that I choosed Naruko to be with me, is with her chakra." That made all three become pale of shock. I just smirked. "Just because of her chakra?" 14 year old Hamura ask. "Not only that. I thought Kaguya could help." Tobirama said. "If she want....." I mumbled.

"And why this place?" I asked as I looked around and held my hand were is has burn mark hardly. "Here people noticed something stange." Tobirama said. "Really? Alright....." I said. I looked down while walking, then felt wrapped around my shoulders. "Is this place where you were and got 'this'?" Tobirama ask. I were silent for a second, then I nodded. "It's ok." Tobirama said. "Let us go." He said and held my hand as we walked.

"Nothing." Tobirama said as he throwed empty box. "Maybe another pl- !" I wanted to say, but felt something hot on my neck, so I fell down on my knee's. "Hm? Naruko?!" Tobirama called me as he caught me before I completly fell down. "Why?" Again that girly voice. "And who are you?!" Tobirama asked. "Someone, but let me have this girl blood!" Woman said and throwed something, but Tobirama jumped with me. "Come on." Woman said.

Tobirama pov

"Let me see the burn mark." I said as I laid Naruko down. I soon saw the burn mark on her neck. 'Strange, this burn mark isn't made by water what can just split it. But something else....' I thought. "Be here for a moment." I said. "Nope. Suiton: Hot water bouble!" Woman said making dragon hand sign. "Nothing happen." I said. "Are you sure? Oh! On your face?" That girl ask. I looked behind, and saw Naruko's mask down and on her eyes were there burn mark! 'That's why burn mark looked so strange!' I thought. "Naruko!" I called as I runned to her, but light came and flew back! "Intresting! Now I'm going to take what I need." That girl said. I looked at Naruko, and were shocked.

 I looked at Naruko, and were shocked

'So that's how Otsutsuki look's like....' I thought. As that girl went near, Naruko nearly bited her. "What?! Wha- *Cough with blood*!" That made me shocked as girl cough with blood and fell down. I looked shock at Naruko's dragon form. She soon walked to me. As I sat, I walked away. But tree is an traitor. Soon felt Naruko dragon skin nuzzle my face. I soon laid my hand on her fur and patted her. 'Even she is a dragon, she still is acting like a cat...' I thought. My eyes soon caught light on her eyes disappear. 'So burn mark is gone now...?'.