LWIT 3

"Jungkook, why are you like this?" Taehyung asks as Jungkook ignored him

"Jungkook, why are you like this?" Taehyung asks as Jungkook ignored him. Jungkook had enough, sighing.
"Because I had enough, Taehyung!" Jungkook says, glaring.
"You have enough of what?!" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"You! You bringing over these guys and girls! Why can't you just stop!" Jungkook says, tearing up.
"Jungkook, why are you so affected?" Taehyung asks, staring at Jungkook with worried eyes.
"Because I worry about you, Taehyung! Imagine you sleep with someone and get a disease! Imagine if one tries to kill you!" Jungkook says, staring at the older as tears fell down his cheeks.

Taehyung sat down beside him, wiping his tears.
"Okay, just for you, I'll stop" Taehyung says, sighing.
"Use me instead" Jungkook says, staring at the older.
"H-huh? Jungkook... What are you saying? You might regret this" Taehyung says, staring at Jungkook like he's crazy.
"If it means that you'll stop seeing these guys and girls, then I'll be okay with it" Jungkook says, gulping. Is he really doing a good thing? He likes Taehyung, yes, and he gets jealous at the girls and guys he brings that's why he wants him to stop.

Taehyung gulps, staring at Jungkook. He knows when Jungkook is serious and his expression really is serious.
"O-okay" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip. Jungkook stared at his eyes, hugging his neck. Taehyung held him by the waist, he always loved Jungkook's waist, his hands perfectly fit there.
"So, we'll be friends with benefits?" Taehyung asks out of the blue. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, nodding.
"Yes" Jungkook says. Taehyung stared at Jungkook's eyes, slowly leaning down. Their lips met and it happened. They're kissing, Jungkook holding onto his hair and feeling Taehyung kiss his neck.
"You okay with this?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods, kissing the older again.

"Okay... "