LWIT 7

Jungkook just stayed quiet as they continued to insult and call him names

Jungkook just stayed quiet as they continued to insult and call him names. He didn't cry or say a word, all he did was shut his mouth as he didn't wanna be disrespectful.
"See, this is the reason why you need Taehyung, you can't even defend yourself, you're really pathetic" Mr Kim says as he pokes Jungkook's head. The younger closed his eyes and looked down. They both stopped as the door opened. They looked up and their expressions changed. They smiled at their children who both bowed and walked to the kitchen. They both glared at Jungkook before walking to the kitchen.

Jungkook turned his back on Taehyung, who frowned.
"Kookie?" Taehyung says, raising his brow. Jungkook just hummed, gulping.
"You okay?" Taehyung asks, worry laced in his voice.
"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" Jungkook asks, chuckling.
"Why don't you turn around, hug me" Taehyung says, chuckling. 
"Oh, hyung, you can hug your pillow. I'm sleepy" Jungkook says as he fake yawned. Taehyung pouts and decided to move closer, hugging Jungkook's waist.
"I'd rather hug you" Taehyung says, giggling. Jungkook took a deep breath and just let Taehyung hug him. If he rejected the hug, he might be questioned more.

"Did mom and dad say things to you?" Taehyung asks and just heard small snores. He chuckles and hugged Jungkook tightly, hiding his face on the younger's neck. Closing his eyes and letting darkness take over him.

"So, Koo? How did you like the trip?" Eunwoo asks, wiggling his brows.
"It's okay, I guess" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"Why? Are you guys dating now?" Eunwoo asks. Jungkook sighs, shaking his head.
"Oh, Eunwoo, they don't want me for Taehyung. They called me names and insulted" Jungkook says, closing his locker.
"They did what?" Eunwoo asks, anger being seen on his face.

"It's okay, Eunwoo, let's just get going to class"