LWIT 6

"Jungkook, pack your bags" Taehyung says out of nowhere, startling Jungkook

"What? Why?" He asks, frowning.
"You're kicking me out?" The younger asks, worried.
"Why would I kick you out? We both pay for the rent here" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Then why would I pack my bags?" The younger asks, raising his brow.
"We're going to my house" Taehyung says.
"But you said that your parents hate me?" Jungkook says, snickering.

"I don't care, I'll protect you from them" Taehyung says, winking. Jungkook giggles, nodding. As he's about to get his bags ready, his arm is grabbed. He looks back, frowning.
"Kiss?" Taehyung says, pouting. Jungkook giggles, shaking his head and kissing Taehyung.
"Good?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung gave a thumbs up.

The two arrived after a few hours, they were met with Taehyung's parents who didn't have a good look on their faces as they see Jungkook.
"Tae! My baby!" His mother says and gave Taehyung a hug. Jungkook just stood there, feeling awkward. He looked up at Mr Kim, who glared at him with a raised brow.
"Let's go?" Mrs Kim says and they nodded. Jungkook gulped, fiddling with his fingers. He felt Taehyung intertwined his hand with him, smiling.
"Let's go" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook nods, smiling back.

[TW ⚠️ HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️ TW]

"Taehyung ah! Can you come with your brother, to buy some ingredients for our meals!" Mrs Kim says. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who gave him a small smile and he nodded.
"Okay" He says before leaving with his brother. Jungkook gulps as Mrs Kim sat down beside him, Mr Kim on another chair.
"So, don't you think that you'll make my son gay? You should get away from him, you're not good... We don't want our son to be seen with someone like you, a whore who goes around and gets fucked by guys" Mr Kim says, while Jungkook just looked down.

"Pfft, pathetic"